silverfox11
(Member) (Topic Starter)
looking at going to austria think booking with just you,

in october i went on coach trip to italy with another company, i was only person by myself on the coach, got talking to couple people in the hotel they invited me to go around italy with them, which was nice as I had never been on holiday by myself before

I had nice time but I thought i give just you try

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Silverfox,

You certainly wont be alone with JY, smallest group I've been with is 18, largest 45 and virtually all single travellers.

Made some fantastic friends.

Mick

AprilJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Silverfox,

If its the Austria Lakes you are thinking of, I have booked to go there on my first JY holiday in August. I was very nervous of booking to go on my own, but after chatting to others here I deciced to just take the plunge and book, and now I cant wait.

April

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi April & silverfox,

Welcome to us lot at Just You.

So April, you are doing the Austrian Lakes trip. Good choice - I did it 2 years ago. Salzburg is great and there is so much to see and do in Austria. I have to say it is one of my favourite destinations - in fact my first Just You trip was to Austria at Xmas 2007. I have never looked backand I will go there again. Hopefully next Xmas....

I hope you have a wonderful holiday April (but I know you will). Perhaps silverfox will join you.

You know, we have all taken that first step - and then wondered why we were nervous or worried. There is so much for us all to see and do. It would be a pity to miss it!!

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

silverfox11
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi yes it is Austrian Lakes i am looked at going on