Caz123
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, has anyone out there booked the Cape Town to Genoa Cruise? I will be flying from Manchester to Heathrow on 26th March. Bit nervous first cruise! would like to hear from anyone else who is going on this tour:) Caz.
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Didn't know anything about it! Where did you come across it, I don't see it online and it wasn't in the brochure!

Hope you have a brilliant time however!

Bob

KMcP
  • (Member)
(Member)
Bob... I didn't recognise this either, but just checked and it's on the web site, it's in the "Europe" section... it looks good, but not for me this year, I'm off to New England in Oct, so another to add to the to be done list. Karen.
Caz123
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BGray' wrote:

Didn't know anything about it! Where did you come across it, I don't see it online and it wasn't in the brochure!

Hope you have a brilliant time however!

Bob

Hi it arrived with the Just You brochure. I was a bit stressed that day and booked on a whim! bit extreme but I am sure it will be brilliant. Thanks for your reply.

Caz123
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'KMcP' wrote:

Bob... I didn't recognise this either, but just checked and it's on the web site, it's in the "Europe" section... it looks good, but not for me this year, I'm off to New England in Oct, so another to add to the to be done list. Karen.

Have a fantastic trip to New England, that was one place I wanted to go but the dates weren't right, maybe next year !

virginiag
(Member)
Hi Caz

I am also going on this holiday and it's also my first cruise. Really looking forward to it. Not long now! Just received travel documents this morning and note the baggage allowance is very good, so perhaps I will take an evening dress just in case. It would appear from the details we do not have a guide during our time on the ship. Do you know any different?

'Caz123' wrote:

Hi, has anyone out there booked the Cape Town to Genoa Cruise? I will be flying from Manchester to Heathrow on 26th March. Bit nervous first cruise! would like to hear from anyone else who is going on this tour:) Caz.