kevrb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hello to ianc , marcus and jilly52 , not going to be long now soon be march, where are you travelling from , and see you at the airport.
IANC
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kevrb,Marcus and jilly 52.

I am travelling from S.E. London.There about 30 on the tour

see you at the airport.

IANC

IANC
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi all .I am travelling from S.E.London.there about 30 on the tour. See you all at the airport

IANC

jilly52
(Member)
Hi kevrb i am travelling from worcestershire so if anyone is in the same area please let me know ian and marcus too , i have found out who the tour guide is but off the top of my head cannot give you his name , just take a look at a thread to olly from myself . gill
Marcus
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi kevrb, jilly52, ianc

I am travelling from Bolton - although driving down straight from work in Liverpool I think.

8 weeks tomorrow I think, hoping time will fly. See you all at Heathrow !

kevrb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
well hi there jilly, ian and marcus, how you all doing. two weeks to go and am just about ready how about you. got elec socket adaptor , money, sun cream lol oh and money, just waiting for the tickets now. well will see you soon at the airport. bye for now.
Marcus
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kevrb, jilly, ian

I am fairly ready, although not thought about what clothes to take (expecting it to be very hot) but have been counting the days since Xmas - just wish I was packed and at the airport now.

Can you tell me what type of adaptor you have got ?. I've been reading some reports saying that European Contiental adaptors work.

I'm driving down to Heathrow straight from work, so will probably be there very early, in case there are any traffic problems

See you all at the airport.

jilly52
(Member)
Hi Kev ,Ian and marcus gosh yes really looking forward to it , last min shop today as its the last day i have off work before we go also going to pick up my baht today , had my paperwork and luggage labels come tuesday just my case to pack (hmm oh dear) .So yes will look forward to meeting you all x jilly
jilly52
(Member)
'kevrb' wrote:

well hi there jilly, ian and marcus, how you all doing. two weeks to go and am just about ready how about you. got elec socket adaptor , money, sun cream lol oh and money, just waiting for the tickets now. well will see you soon at the airport. bye for now.

Hi Kev , have replied but on a new thread , lost the 'plot' with excitement i think so look out for message jilly x

kevrb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Marcus' wrote:

Hi Kevrb, jilly, ian

I am fairly ready, although not thought about what clothes to take (expecting it to be very hot) but have been counting the days since Xmas - just wish I was packed and at the airport now.

Can you tell me what type of adaptor you have got ?. I've been reading some reports saying that European Contiental adaptors work.

I'm driving down to Heathrow straight from work, so will probably be there very early, in case there are any traffic problems

hi marcus, i didnt think the euro one worked in asia , i,ve got one with flat pins , only two pin.

jilly52
(Member)
'Marcus' wrote:

Hi Kevrb, jilly, ian

Hi Marcus i was told the European adaptor would not work, although really am not sure, i have brought the u.k Americas adaptor for use in Australia, south America Far east and japan hope this helps jilly x