Jane Trevor
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have booked my first trip with Just You to Italy in May. Thanks to Lesley for a reassuring interview that answered a lot of my questions. Looking forward to the trip even more now.
LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Jane,

Welcome,

Brilliant to hear you have booked your first Just You holiday. I am sure you will have a good time. Which trip to Italy did you book?

I did the Sorrento trip in September (birthday treat) & had a great time. I had always wanted to do the Amalfi Drive & it was great - all that I had hoped for but I believe all Italy is great.

I am so glad if my video helped you in any way (no comment about the over-the-top makeup I had to wear). As you have seen - I have been there, know how it feels to take that first step. But also you now know how easy and safe it is. I hope this is the first of many enjoyable holidays for you.

Since the video I have booked Peru for March - not long to wait now - and also Route 66 for September (another birthday treat). So many lovely places to choose from & the list of places I want to go is getting longer.

Now you can start looking forward to your trip - counting down & deciding what to take (don't forget your camera). Have a wonderful holiday. Let me know how you got on. I really am interested.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

PS: I am not really a butterfly - my avatar has disappeared for the time being Haha