Peter Jersey
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone else going on this holiday from Gatwick. I am staying at Premier Inn Central the night before, although I will not arrive there until around 9.00pm with Dinner already arranged but if anyone wants to meet up I will be pleased to have a chat and a drink in the bar.

Peter

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Peter

I am not going on this trip, but I did this trip in September 2010. Just wanted to let you know that you will really enjoy yourself. Andalucia is really beautiful.

Have a good holiday.

Jaya

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Peter

I am not going on this trip, but just wanted to say that you will really like it. I did this trip in September 2010. Andalucia is really beautiful. I would thoroughly recommend the options excursion to the Alhambra Palace if it is on offer. My thinking is to see everything you can as you never know when you will get another opportunity! I also did a trip to Gibraltar.

Have a great holiday.

Jaya

Peter Jersey
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya

Thanks for your reply. I have booked the excursions to both the Alhambra and Gibraltar so I should have a good time.

Have a good holiday wherever you go next time.

Cheers

Peter

deewhite02
(Member)
Hi, I've just booked this trip but fly from Birmingham.Look forward to meeting you .Dee
deewhite02
(Member)
;)Hi, I've just booked this trip but fly from Birmingham.Look forward to meeting you .Dee
deewhite02
(Member)
Any one flying from Birmingham on this trip ??
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Peter wrote:

Hi Jaya

Thanks for your reply. I have booked the excursions to both the Alhambra and Gibraltar so I should have a good time.

Have a good holiday wherever you go next time.

Cheers

Peter

Hi Peter

I am off to Costa de la Luz on 22 May. Had booked this trip for September 2011, but had to cancel. Am really looking forward to it. Am also thinking of Israel (Holyland) for September / October this year.

Jaya

Peter Jersey
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Dee

Look forward to meeting up in Mijas.. According to Wise Man Olly there are at the moment 25 of us on this holiday. 17 ladies and 8 male. I know of another lady who is flying direct from Belfast but nobody else has posted anything to say if they are going. I am sure that we will all have a great time. Temperature out there at the moment is around 19 degrees during the day and plenty of sun, so keep your fingers crossed.

Best wishes

Peter:thumbup::thumbup:

deewhite02
(Member)
'Peter wrote:

Hello Dee

Look forward to meeting up in Mijas.. According to Wise Man Olly there are at the moment 25 of us on this holiday. 17 ladies and 8 male. I know of another lady who is flying direct from Belfast but nobody else has posted anything to say if they are going. I am sure that we will all have a great time. Temperature out there at the moment is around 19 degrees during the day and plenty of sun, so keep your fingers crossed.

Best wishes

Peter:thumbup::thumbup:

deewhite02
(Member)
Hi Peter,look forward to meeting you.Can't wait, really struggled this time to find a Just You holiday that fitted in with my other plans.
val55
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Peter wrote:

Anyone else going on this holiday from Gatwick. I am staying at Premier Inn Central the night before, although I will not arrive there until around 9.00pm with Dinner already arranged but if anyone wants to meet up I will be pleased to have a chat and a drink in the bar.

Peter

Hi Peter

This is my first holiday with JY and I am flying from Gatwick, but after a long day at work and a connecting flight from newcastle I don't think I will be good company.

Look forward to seeing you on the 23rd.

p.s. I am staying at the Holiday Inn

Val

Peter Jersey
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Val

I don't know if you have flown from Gatwick before, but British Airways fly from the North Terminal. Just thought that I would let you know.

Cheers

Peter

val55
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Peter wrote:

Hello Val

I don't know if you have flown from Gatwick before, but British Airways fly from the North Terminal. Just thought that I would let you know.

Cheers

Peter

Hello Peter

I have flown from Gatwick before, but thanks for the info.

I really hate flying, but I am really looking forward to the holiday

Val