darren136
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi i am new i have booked today to do the trip magic of kenya on the 6th june 2012 i am looking forward to it is there anyone else going on this one and any one thats been any travel avice to give : how much money is needed any jabs to get done and so on

thanks sorry my name is darren

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Darren I answered you on another thread... you will need jabs and maleria tabs etc... ring your doctors or practice nurse they will be able to tell you which ones... I think I had 3 jabs..also they issue the private script for maleria tabs..I found it was cheaper to get them of the internet...you have to take 3 days before you go while your away and I think a week when you come back.....To be honest there is not to much to spend your money on unless you like hand carved wood...second hotel has a massage place..very cheap compared to England which is worth a trip to I also had manicure. If I can help answer anything else just let me know.

Cindy

Sue Southampton
(Member)
'darren136' wrote:

hi i am new i have booked today to do the trip magic of kenya on the 6th june 2012 i am looking forward to it is there anyone else going on this one and any one thats been any travel avice to give : how much money is needed any jabs to get done and so on

Hi Darren

My name is Sue and I have booked the 6th June to Kenya so its great to see someone who is going. Perhaps we could exchange our email addresses (through JustYou) so that we can help each other out as we are both new at this game. Hope this is possible and look forward to your reply

darren136
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Sue wrote:

'darren136' wrote:

Hi Darren

My name is Sue and I have booked the 6th June to Kenya so its great to see someone who is going. Perhaps we could exchange our email addresses (through JustYou) so that we can help each other out as we are both new at this game. Hope this is possible and look forward to your reply

Hi sue my email is *** you can email me on that

Darren

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Darren & Sue

I have emailed you both to put you in touch.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

darren136
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'darren136' wrote:

'Sue wrote:

'darren136' wrote:

Hi Darren

Darren

Hi sue , did you get my email I sent you a few weeks ago As I would be great to know

Someone before we go Kenya

Look forward to hearing for you soon darren

Sue Southampton
(Member)
'darren136' wrote:

'darren136' wrote:

'Sue wrote:

'darren136' wrote:

Hi Darren

Darren

Hi sue , did you get my email I sent you a few weeks ago As I would be great to know

Dear Darren

I did reply to your emails and I believe you got my email address. I will send one to your address (if I can still find it) and we can discuss how things are going. Although I am new and nervous, I am also exited. It all sounds amazing. Perhaps we could arrange to meet outside the airport as I always find it scaring going in on my own although we are in the best terminal, no 4 is best according to my friend. I am going to book an appointment on Monday to see the holiday nurse at our practice to see what is what, I am not looking forward to that part of the planning. Not sure I understand the suitcase business as we have to have two. One goes down to Mombassa while the other stays with us. I have a normal one for Mombassa, a smaller soft top and camera bag for the safari so hope that is ok; No doubt all will become clear. Will look out your email address tomorrow (Sunday) and send a message direct to you. Feel free to email me as well. I look forward to hearing from you

Regards Sue Southampton

PS Where do you live as I have a private car to take me to the airport and would always share it with anyone going from this area.

Sue Southampton
(Member)
'darren136' wrote:

'darren136' wrote:

'Sue wrote:

'darren136' wrote:

Hi Darren

Darren

Dear Darren

It sounds if you have already emailed me but I have not received it. Perhaps you could check with Ollie that you have the right one.

Bye Sue