wheelea
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, any travellers going to Sorrento in September next year? It is my first "single" trip and would like to catch up with any similar. Alison.
catherine macdonald
(Member)
'wheelea' wrote:

Hello, any travellers going to Sorrento in September next year? It is my first "single" trip and would like to catch up with any similar. Alison.

I,m hoping to book in next few day's, this will be my third trip with JY.

I really enjoyed previous trips to Sicily and last May Classic Cities Of Italy, this trip should be more relaxing as staying in same hotel all wk.

Kind Regards Catherine.

Magbod60
(Member)
'wheelea' wrote:

I am also thinking of going to Sorrento on 5th September but am undecided whether to go there or to Lake Garda. I have never been away on holiday by myself before and am actually scared witless of booking and committing myself to something in case it gets to the day of leaving and I change my mind!

Magbod60
(Member)
'wheelea' wrote:

I am also intending to book this holiday. Never been away on my own before and quite apprehensive about booking in case I chicken out at the last minute, but having turned 60 last year I think if I leave it any longer it will be too late! Would like to hear from anyone else around my age who is going. Sheila.

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
'Magbod60' wrote:

'wheelea' wrote:

I am also intending to book this holiday. Never been away on my own before and quite apprehensive about booking in case I chicken out at the last minute, but having turned 60 last year I think if I leave it any longer it will be too late! Would like to hear from anyone else around my age who is going. Sheila.

Hi Sheila,

Woah - don't chicken out. Please go - I did this trip last September (for my birthday) and had a great time. I had always wanted to do the Amalfi Drive and it was all I hoped it would be. The weather was great too.There is so much to see and do - fantastic tour manager. As usual, I met some smashing folk and I know you will too.

We have all 'been there' but there is so much for you to gain by taking that first step. Please do - you will be glad you did. I won't wish you good luck - you don't need it - just go and enjoy yourself because you are worth it!

Have a great holiday!

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

Magbod60
(Member)
Thanks for that Leslie. I booked last night!!!!
LovelyLesley1
(Member)
'Magbod60' wrote:

Thanks for that Leslie. I booked last night!!!!

Attagirl Sheila,

Nice one. Have a great time

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel: