Meeksie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Morning, I have emailed JU re the christmas break in Luxemberg, feeling nervous and a little sad that I may be spending christmas away from home. Anyone going on this break, or who has already been on it, that can offer a few constructive words?
skippy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Meeksie

I'm going on that break

Forget that that you're away from home at Christmas and think about the experience (I'ts far better than four walls, Christmas TV and being on your own)

:-) Trev

bateman
(Member)
'Meeksie' wrote:

Morning, I have emailed JU re the christmas break in Luxemberg, feeling nervous and a little sad that I may be spending christmas away from home. Anyone going on this break, or who has already been on it, that can offer a few constructive words?

Hi...christmas can be a sad time to be away from home but also a good thing if you are experiencing problems with a relationship etc or maybe thats not the case, maybe you just want to get away. Sorry not going on this break but I am sure someone will reply who is....Allsyon

Terrifo
(Member)
'Meeksie' wrote:

:thumbup:Hi Meeksie

I am going on this break to Luxembourg. I am coming from North Devon. A local friend is also going. Was a case of biting the bullet for a first Christmas away. Looking forward to the trip and meeting you, and Trev, who has also replied to you

Regards Terri

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Not on the Luxemburg trip off to Lake Annecy (setting off tonight), my first christmas holiday, really looking forward to it.

Sure all the festive trips will be great.

I've been to Luxemburg many years ago its a nice place but you'll possibly have fun with the language as not many people speak English. I believe their first language is German and 2nd French.

Have a great time.

Mick

leeC
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Meeksie' wrote:

Hi Meeksie, Im going to Luxembourg as well. Travelling from North Essex at 4a.m! Its my first christmas away as well but im sure we'll all have a great time. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Kathy WW
(Member)
I have spent a horrible Christmas here on my own and Im hoping to be on a JY holiday next year and after reading all these replies that have cheered me up, I now cant wait 🙂