MikeyB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all. Looking forward to my first JustYou holiday at Christmas. Picked up my tickets (electronic printouts) today and everythings sorted. Im staying at the Crowne Plaza hotel in West Drayton the night before so if any of you are also staying there it would be great to meet up. Otherwise I'll see you at Heathrow Terminal 5 on the Friday morning. Yes its Terminal 5 folks on my documents. Im told there's 48 people on this trip, covering all age groups, so should be a great time. Dont forget Passport, Travel Documents, European Health Insurance Card, Euros! Im feeling great. Michael.
LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Michael,

I am on your trip to Prague for Xmas but I am flying from Stansted. I am stopping at a hotel the night before too. It is a good idea for the early flights. I am really looking forward to Prague and it will soon be here. I have just realised - this is your first Just You holiday - I know we will all have a good time.

Just one thing though - the currency for the Czech Republic is the Koruna not the Euro. I know it says in the information we have just received that the optional excursion has to be paid in Euros, but I have checked this with Olly and in his reply today he told me we could pay in Sterling for this rather than having to take 3 different currencies. It's a pity we could not have paid this before we went (as I usually do) but it seems this is not an option on this trip

Will see you in Prague when we all meet up. Safe journey.

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel: