Paul 56
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi just booked my first holiday with Just You on the discovery weekend in Bournmouth next February, has any one else booked on this one, nervous but excited, looking forward to hearing from you all but also seeing you all next year.

Paul:thumbup:

oliveb
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Paul wrote:

Hi just booked my first holiday with Just You on the discovery weekend in Bournmouth next February, has any one else booked on this one, nervous but excited, looking forward to hearing from you all but also seeing you all next year.

Hi Paul. I have just booked this weekend. My first one with Just You. Look forward to it. Olive

Paul 56
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'oliveb' wrote:

'Paul wrote:

Hi Paul. I have just booked this weekend. My first one with Just You. Look forward to it. Olive

Nice to hear from you Olive, was beginng to wonder if I was going to be the only one there, but its early days i suppose:thumbup::)

oliveb
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Paul wrote:

'oliveb' wrote:

'Paul wrote:

Nice to hear from you Olive, was beginng to wonder if I was going to be the only one there, but its early days i suppose:thumbup::)

oliveb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Paul,

Sorry its taken me so long to reply.

When I booked (a couple of weeks ago) I was gold there were 25 booked already on this weekend. So we definitely won't be the only two there! Looking forward to it.

Best wishes, Olive

aldergrove10
(Member)
Hi im new as well and considering this weekend but not sure on the age range, im 32 what are the ages for this weekend? Hope to hear from you soon.

Lisa

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Lisa

Give the office a call or ask the Editor Olly on that page on the boards they might be able to give you an idea on age range..

Cindy

victoria12
(Member)
Hi This is my first time with just you and was looking at the bournemouth feb 2012.I will be travelling from sheffield.I am just 57 and this is the first time on my own. looking forward to meeting new people. 🙂
JeanB
  • (Member)
(Member)
[/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=medium]
'Paul wrote:

Have just done my first holiday to Bournemouth for Xmas. Actually booking the holiday was the worst. Met some great people. Had a wonderful time every day. Hotel and staff great. You'll enjoy it but it's up to you. The more you put in, the more you get out - just like life.

Louise L
(Member)
Hi, finally taken the plunge and booked this weekend, looking forward to seeing everyone, nervous but excited, first time on my own and am 45. See you all there.
oliveb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everyone. Not long now. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Best wishes Olive
newdoreen
(Member)
Hi there, I am also booked for Bournemouth Feb 17th first time with a singles group , bit older than most of you I suspect but only in years I am really looking forward to meeting everyone although a bit nervous and apprehensive .

If everyone has a sense of fun we should have a great weekend together

I am driving from Minehead Somerset.

Best wishes to you all Doreen

sandrablondybaby
(Member)
'Paul wrote:

hello paul i have been to bournmouth with just you ,fantastic ,watch out for the big bed could not get in it for all the little pillows ah ah you will have a brill time ,iam on my 3rd weekend with all my friends i made

you will be booking more :thumbup:

margaret128
(Member)
'Louise wrote:

Hi, finally taken the plunge and booked this weekend, looking forward to seeing everyone, nervous but excited, first time on my own and am 45. See you all there.

Hi Louise

Had a great time in Bournemouth hope you booked your next adventure I have had a look but some of the trips dont match with holidays might have to ring administration and see what they can suggest

Margaret

margaret128
(Member)
'victoria12' wrote:

Hi This is my first time with just you and was looking at the bournemouth feb 2012.I will be travelling from sheffield.I am just 57 and this is the first time on my own. looking forward to meeting new people. :)

[/qu

Hi Victoria

Had a great time in Bournemouth hope your next trip is just as much fun

Tried for Paris but need to be at work on the Monday which is a shame

Nice to ave met you

Margaret

margaret

newdoreen
(Member)
Hi ,I have just returned from my first just you weekend in Bournemouth. It was really fantastic. I would recomend it to anyone.Lots of great company and good laughs. I was a bit apprehensive when I saw a disco both nights I have never been to one before, but I danced till nearly midnight on both nights!! Min was a great leader for us, not intrusive but thoroughly organised and good company. The rooms were really good, yes I agree about all the pillows, and I slept really well.Probably exhausted from the dancing ! The food was very good also and with a glass of wine with each course who could wish for more. Now really looking forward to China on April 25th. I will also go on another weekend at some stage as everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

If you have not tried a singles holiday before, please don't hesitate any longer, you will have a great time I am sure.

Anyone who was on that weekend 17th - 19th Feb. thanks to you all, I had a ball !!!