SUMMER
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

Anyone going to Tuscany next year flying from Manchester. I would love to hear from you.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Summer

I am not on this tour but I did this tour in May this year so if there are any questions just ask away and I shall try and answer.

I am sure you will have a great tour.

Cindy

KEVSAR
  • (Member)
(Member)
'SUMMER' wrote:

Hello

Anyone going to Tuscany next year flying from Manchester. I would love to hear from you.

Hi Going to Tuscany in April flying from Gatwick. Shirley

KEVSAR
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Summer going to Tuscany in April flying from Gatwick, shirley
TerriJo
(Member)
Hello! I'm going on the 5 April departure also from Gatwick.
tam777
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I'm going to Tuscany at the end of Sept but will be flying from Gatwick because I would have to get the flight from Manchester the night before so I'm going down by train instead.

Tamsin

Justforme
(Member)
Hi,

I`m a newbie on this trip 6/9/12 - are the trips booked for every few days?[/i][/size][/font]

I am not on this tour but I did this tour in May this year so if there are any questions just ask away and I shall try and answer.

I am sure you will have a great tour.

Cindy

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Justforme....

I did not do the Isle of Elba? tour not a lover of sea and boats but those that did had a good time. There is something going on most days. But there is free time as well, nice market in the town one day.. also nice to walk to the town after being on a coach for hours.. there is a nice wooded area by the hotel where you can hire bikes and go for a ride. or the beach is there if you fancy a dip.

Cindy