PaulaJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I have booked the America Golden West Tour in June Next Year. I have never been on holiday on my own before and am quite nervous but excited at the same time. I am 35 years, so 1 of the youngest on here it seems!

Has anyone else booked on this trip?

Paula

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Paula,

I did this holiday in June 2010 and you will love it, fantastic holiday. As for ages out of 18 of us on the holiday there was a big mix, two ladies that were 27, another around your age then the rest of us spread out up to the oldest at 77.

Age really was irrelevant and everyone got on great.

Mick

judrop13
(Member)
'PaulaJ' wrote:

Hi,

I have booked the America Golden West Tour in June Next Year. I have never been on holiday on my own before and am quite nervous but excited at the same time. I am 35 years, so 1 of the youngest on here it seems!

Paula

:hi just booked on this trip I'm 35 too. Bit nervous but can't wait to visit america for the first time! look forward to seeing you there:)

judrop13
(Member)
hi Paula,

just booked this trip i'm 35 too, bit nervous but can't wait to visit america for the first time! look forward to seeing you there. Julia x

PaulaJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

That's brilliant news,look forward to meeting you, fab to know someone my own age on this trip. I have been to New York, Washington and Miami and so afr love America.....certain thi holiday will top it though!

I am nervous too, but putting it to the back of my mind!!!

Paula xx

Babiole
(Member)
'PaulaJ' wrote:

Hi,

Paula

Not booked on this trip for June but just came back after doing this tour at Christmas. Loved the trip and the tour guide Tim is great and a huge font of knowledge. You will have a wonderful time but the heat in some of the destinations [ie Las Vegas] will be very hot so go prepared.

Enjoy!!!!