JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Fellow travellers,

I have just returned from the Discovery Weekend in Swindon, which was a great success, enjoyed by all, and I now feel confident to go ahead with my first Just You holiday (already booked) next spring. Anyone going to Andalucia in May? I would love to say Hi. 😕

Terrifo
(Member)
Hello Margaret

Swindon was a great weekend, really enjoyed it and the company. Although I booked on the Sunday to go to Germany for Christmas, I had to change as the hotel had no extra rooms. However I rebooked to go to Luxembourg, and a friend of mine here in north Devon, has also booked. So we are both looking forward to it, not long to go now! Hope you enjoy Andalucia, and look forward to reading your impressions

Best wishes

JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Terrifo' wrote:

Hello Margaret

Swindon was a great weekend, really enjoyed it and the company. Although I booked on the Sunday to go to Germany for Christmas, I had to change as the hotel had no extra rooms. However I rebooked to go to Luxembourg, and a friend of mine here in north Devon, has also booked. So we are both looking forward to it, not long to go now! Hope you enjoy Andalucia, and look forward to reading your impressions

Best wishes

Hi Terrifo, I think we all enjoyed Swindon and glad that you have managed to book Luxembourg. I am quite interested in that one so let me know how it goes. Having studied the brochure, I am going to start a wish list! Keep in touch.