Jane I
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is there anyone out there who has booked a holiday in New Zealand in January? This will be my first trip with Just for you and I would really like a little contact will my fellow travellers before the holiday.
SylviaJ
(Member)
Hello Jane

I went to NZ in March 2010 as a first also. I placed a message on the community page but got no response, so don't worry too much as not everyone uses it. Our trip had 24 + 6 from Australia with age range from 30-70ish, mostly females. Met two other ladies and the three of us stayed together for the duration. The tour manager gave us the nickname of "Charlie's Angels"!

You'll have a brilliant time.

Sylvia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Jane

I am going on the tour that leaves on the 11th January. This will be my 8th JY tour. Its a long tour with so much to see. Think we will need a holiday when we have done it all to recover.

Cindy

cecily
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jane wrote:

Is there anyone out there who has booked a holiday in New Zealand in January? This will be my first trip with Just for you and I would really like a little contact will my fellow travellers before the holiday.

Hi there Jane, I am also going to NZ in January and it my first trip with Just you. Am really looking forward to it but also nervous. Don't know where you live, I am in Greater London, but if you or anybody wants to meet before the holiday I would be more than happy to meet for a drink/meal, like the idea of meeting beforehand so there will not be a sea of unknown faces at the airport.

Jane I
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jane wrote:

'SylviaJ' wrote:

Hello Jane

I went to NZ in March 2010 as a first also. I placed a message on the community page but got no response, so don't worry too much as not everyone uses it. Our trip had 24 + 6 from Australia with age range from 30-70ish, mostly females. Met two other ladies and the three of us stayed together for the duration. The tour manager gave us the nickname of "Charlie's Angels"!

You'll have a brilliant time.

Sylvia

Thank you so much for your reply. I looking forward to January.

Rae59
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jane wrote:

Hi Jane - its the same for me, first trip with Just you and also doing the New Zealand trip in January ......

Rae59
  • (Member)
(Member)
[align=left]
'Jane wrote:

Rae59
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jane - I am also going on my first 'Just You' holiday to New Zealand in January - I live in Leicestershire.
Jane I
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you all for replying to my message. I'm looking forward to meeting you at Heathrow.