Littlepaul66
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Well the last 2 weeks since I booked the route 66 tour for October next year have flown by. Only 51 weeks to go. I just hope they go as quick as the last 2. Is there anyone else from this community going on the October tour?

Thanks Paul

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Paul,

You aren't counting the weeks then?

I had not thought of it like that. It seems you are as excited as the rest of us about Route 66. The enthusiasm is amazing - I think the trip will be too.

So keep counting - I don't have so long to wait as you but it still seems a long way off doesn't it.

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

Littlepaul66
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Sad as it may seem Lesley but I have an app on my phone. It's called "Days Until" and it counts down in weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds till I go on Route 66.

Yes I am sad I know but it's keeps me amused

Paul

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
'Littlepaul66' wrote:

Sad as it may seem Lesley but I have an app on my phone. It's called "Days Until" and it counts down in weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds till I go on Route 66.

Yes I am sad I know but it's keeps me amused

Paul

Not sad at all Paul - I think it's great. Sadly I do not have anything so hi-tech on my phone. You keep on counting - it makes life more interesting and you can keep track of how much nearer your trip is.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

OcieMoreno
(Member)
Day until it calculated the ", weeks, every day, every moment, minutes and seconds until I went to highway 66...

------------------------------------------

weeds season 6 dvd boxset 

las vegas seasons 1-5