ttlookingglass
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm new, just about to turn 25 and having got tired of friends who can't commit to holidays i'm thinking of taking the plunge and going on the New Year in Andalucia trip.

I don't mind tavelling with any age group but was wondering if there was anone my age going on this trip?

Also any advice for a new single traveller?

putnoe1
(Member)
'ttlookingglass' wrote:

I'm new, just about to turn 25 and having got tired of friends who can't commit to holidays i'm thinking of taking the plunge and going on the New Year in Andalucia trip.

I don't mind tavelling with any age group but was wondering if there was anone my age going on this trip?

Also any advice for a new single traveller?

hi i went to andalucia last year and going this year i am 60 year old last year the age range was 45 to 65 hotal was very good food good weather around 70

putnoe1
(Member)
hi went to andalucia last new year and going this new year i am 60 age range from 45 to 65 hotel very good food very good weather around 70 charlie
Annlin
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am a newbie and am thinking of going to Andalucia for New year and was wondering how many might be going. I am a 'young' 50's and enjoy mixing with all age groups
Lionelc
(Member)
I'm thinking of going to Andalucia for NY - a bit nervous though as a newbie! I'm a very young 50 and get on well with all ages...go for it and enjoy.