aquarius
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have booked to go to Paris for New Year. I have spent the last 3 New Year breaks with Just You in the UK and they have all been very enjoyable. I would like to hear from anyone who has also booked this trip.

Bea

lindat
  • (Member)
(Member)
'aquarius' wrote:

I have booked to go to Paris for New Year. I have spent the last 3 New Year breaks with Just You in the UK and they have all been very enjoyable. I would like to hear from anyone who has also booked this trip.

Bea

Hello Bea. I will be going on the Paris New Year trip and I am really looking forward to it. I was with Just You at Hinckley Leicestershire for New Year last year and that was my first Just You experience. Since then I had a holiday with them in May and am looking to book a holiday for next year.

I hope you don't mind if I ask but are you going to take an evening gown for the New Year dinner? On the website it didn't sound as much as an occasion as it was at Hinckley but I felt a bit underdressed when most ladies were wearing beautiful sparkly evening gowns.

Look forward to meeting you.

Linda

SueDh
  • (Member)
(Member)
'aquarius' wrote:

Bea

Hello! I have also booked for New Year in Paris - my first trip with JY. Am hoping for a good end to what has been a terrible year but am not sure what to expect! I would certainly appreciate any tips.

Anthony Hawkins
(Member)
Two weeks ago I came back from the American Parks and Canyon tour which I thoroughly enjoyed it being my first holiday with Just You.

I am also booked on the Paris New Year trip. Bea metntioned ballgowns for the women. What's the dress code for the men. Is it lounge suits or tuxedos?