peterb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, Have made a last minute booking to Tuscany for my first holiday on my own. Anyone out there thats going ? It would be nice to be told I have done the right thing.
Amelia annek
(Member)
Hi peterb,

I have just joined , and it sounds really the thing to do .

I should like to go to Tuscany too, I will have to make up my mind.

Have a wonderful time and maybe I shall see you there

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Peter

OK I am telling you ..you have done the right thing you will have a great time. I did this tour in May of this year and had a good time, it was extremley hot when I went, a nice gentel tour, and a great bunch of people.

Cindy

peterb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Amelia and Cindy.Thank you both for your reply. It is a bit daunting when you book your first holiday on your own and it helps to know other people are giving you there support. I am now looking forwards to going now I have made the commitment and it has sunk in. I am new to all this 'posting' so I hope I have done this right.

Peter

Wendy G
(Member)
'peterb' wrote:

Hello, Have made a last minute booking to Tuscany for my first holiday on my own. Anyone out there thats going ? It would be nice to be told I have done the right thing.

Hello Peter, I am going on the same tour as you and it's my first time too. I'm sure it will be lovely. I look forward to meeting you. I'm flying out of Gatwick. Wendy

Wendy G
(Member)
'peterb' wrote:

Wendy G
(Member)
I am going to Tuscany on the 20th from Gatwick. It's my first trip on my own too. I look forward to meeting you Peter.
Cherine
(Member)
'peterb' wrote:

Hi Peter - - I too am going on this trip. First time with JY. I'm sure it will be fun, and it will be nice to be with like-minded people. See you next week.

peterb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Wendy wrote:

I am going to Tuscany on the 20th from Gatwick. It's my first trip on my own too. I look forward to meeting you Peter.

Hello Wendy. Thank you for your reply. Its nice to know a couple of names before we all go. I will look out for you at the airport. I have been brushing up on my Italian for 'I cannot eat another thing' and 'Go on then but only a small glass'. See you Thursday. Peter

peterb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Cherine' wrote:

'peterb' wrote:

Hi Peter - - I too am going on this trip. First time with JY. I'm sure it will be fun, and it will be nice to be with like-minded people. See you next week.

Hello Cherine. Good to know a couple of names before going, it makes it feel you are not meeting up with strangers. As you say we will all be like minded people so that will help. I will look out for you at the airport. See you Thursday. Peter