Patcy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Is anyone going to Bulgaria at the end of the month?

I have been reading other posts but they all say Junior member so Im not sure of the age range.

JustAndy103
(Member)
'Patcy' wrote:

Hi

Is anyone going to Bulgaria at the end of the month?

I have been reading other posts but they all say Junior member so Im not sure of the age range.

Hi Patcy

I was on this trip back at Easter time and it was a fabulous trip. And it is on my agenda to return, As the weather was not very kind to me at that time, But the Hotel, resort and complex were great. And Just because you are classed as a juniour member, I can assure you the trip will not be filled with juniors, And I am very confident the age range will stretch from 30 to 70 as it was with my trip.Great pool and great beach

enjoy

Andy

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Don't worry about the "Junior Members", its nothing to do with age but number of posts on this forum. Think its 250 posts before coming a senior.
LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Patcy,

I see Andy has already replied to your post - and as he has done this trip, he is the best person to advise you about it.

However, you asked about the term 'Junior' member. This has nothing to do with age but about how many posts a person has put on the Community site.

New contributors are usually known as Newbies (not sure I like this)

Up to 250 posts are classed as 'Junior' - after that you are titled 'Senior' (regardless of your age). However, Cindy (who is very prolific) is now a 'Posting Freak' at over 700 posts.

The age range of people going on any holiday will vary - often quite a wide range - it depends on the type of holiday. Some people like 'beach' type holidays, others walking, others touring. So that influences who is on the trip.

Everyone gets on really well and age never seems to be a problem, so don't let that deter you. You will make a lot of new friends (of different ages) and have a good time.

So go to Bulgaria and have a great holiday.

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

PS: If you have any 'practical' questions, Andy will probably be able to answer them. If not, ask Olly in the 'Ask Your Editor' section.