sazzle
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:cool: So happy I have booked this trip today. Very excited. Sounds amazing! Somewhere I have wanted to go for a long time now!

I would love to chat to anyone else thats booked on these dates or planning to book. It would be nice to get to know a few people before we travel. Best wishes. Sarah :thumbup:

shuggieduggie
(Member)
Sarah, i went on this trip in May of this year, was fantastic trip to do as my first JY holiday, you'll have a great time. be warned though, you'll need a holiday to recover from it as there is so much to see. and do.
Woodz
  • (Member)
(Member)
'sazzle' wrote:

:cool: So happy I have booked this trip today. Very excited. Sounds amazing! Somewhere I have wanted to go for a long time now!

I would love to chat to anyone else thats booked on these dates or planning to book. It would be nice to get to know a few people before we travel. Best wishes. Sarah :thumbup:

Hi Sarah - I have also booked to go on this trip - really looking forward to it - nice to know I wont be the only one going !!! 🙂 Janet

anni
  • (Member)
(Member)
'sazzle' wrote:

Hi Sarah, I'm booked on the Golden West trip on 28th May, where are you flying from? at the moment, I'm booked to fly direct from Manchester, but if I'm the only one doing that, I may alter the booking and come down to Heathrow. This will be my 3rd Just You holiday and I can't wait!

sazzle
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'anni' wrote:

'sazzle' wrote:

Hi Sarah, I'm booked on the Golden West trip on 28th May, where are you flying from? at the moment, I'm booked to fly direct from Manchester, but if I'm the only one doing that, I may alter the booking and come down to Heathrow. This will be my 3rd Just You holiday and I can't wait!

Hi Anni

I am also flying from Heathrow. If you or anyone else fancies meeting up perhaps in London before the holiday, I am happy to do so.

Sarah

sazzle
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi guys

I am flying from Heathrow. If anyone is up for meeting up before the holiday perhaps in a central location, I am happy to do so.

Would love to do Alcatraz but does the tour allow time for this? If so, let me know if people are getting tickets prior to the holiday as I would love to join in.

Does anyone know if we need to pre book the helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon or can we do this on arrival?

Best wishes

Sarah

anni
  • (Member)
(Member)
'sazzle' wrote:

Hi guys

I am flying from Heathrow. If anyone is up for meeting up before the holiday perhaps in a central location, I am happy to do so.

Would love to do Alcatraz but does the tour allow time for this? If so, let me know if people are getting tickets prior to the holiday as I would love to join in.

Does anyone know if we need to pre book the helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon or can we do this on arrival?

Best wishes

Sarah

Hi Sarah

I very much want to visit Alcatraz and I think we can fit it all in ok, on the 2nd day in San Francisco, there is an included city tour, followed by an optional harbour boat trip, so I am thinking either miss out the boat trip and visit Alcatraz after the city tour or, do Alcatraz in the afternoon, say about 2:30, we have to book it ourselves, on line, what are you thinking of doing? I think we have to book the flight over the Grand canyon, when we get there.

Best wishes ~ Anni

sazzle
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Anni

Thats good news. Not sure I want to miss out on the other tours in SF. I might give JU a ring to see about timings. Then perhaps we can go on the Alcatraz Tours website and book a slot if time permits at around 2.30pm as you think it does. Would you like me to check with them?

Sarah

saints96
(Member)
im on the may 28th trip but im flying from manchester.

Will say ive looked at the alcatraz tour website for 28th and 29th of may and the dates are blocked out meaning no tours available for day or night tours, im unsure if theres time on the 30th to book the trip so havent booked it. really wanted to go on that tour as i missed the chance the last time i went. so may catch a baseball game instead at the Giants stadium if i can get a ticket.

Looking forward to the holiday now, not long to go really, cant wait to go back.

sazzle
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Saints 96

Anni and I have found a website call Alcatrazcruises.com that seem to have tickets on 29th. We are planning to book at the end of the month as you can only book 90 days in advance on that site. We are going to book for around 3pm on 29th.

Regards

Sarah

saints96
(Member)
hi sarah

thanks for the info will take a look toward sthe end of the month, let me know if you book it any sooner as i reallly want to go on this trip. thank you

sazzle
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Anni and I booked Alcatraz today. We are on the 2.50pm trip with Alcatraz Cruises on 29th May.

Sarah:thumbup:

RJS2468
(Member)
'sazzle' wrote:

Hi

Anni and I booked Alcatraz today. We are on the 2.50pm trip with Alcatraz Cruises on 29th May.

Hey guys,

I'm Richard and I'm also going on this holiday. This is my first Just You holiday but it all seems really good and I've never been to the West Coast before, so really looking forward to it!

anni
  • (Member)
(Member)
'RJS2468' wrote:

'sazzle' wrote:

Hi

Hey guys,

I'm Richard and I'm also going on this holiday. This is my first Just You holiday but it all seems really good and I've never been to the West Coast before, so really looking forward to it!

Hi Richard

Welcome to Just You, this is my 3rd holiday with them, fantastic company to travel with, you are looked after every step of the way, I look forward to meeting you when we get to San Fran, that's if I get through Atlanta airport ok!!! ~ Anni

saints96
(Member)
yes atlanta is a bit of a pain, didnt have a good experience on my last visit there but hopefully it will be better this time.

Ive also booked the alcatraz tour for 2.50pm on 29th may but still thinking of maybe trying to get in a baseball game if possible, something to look into once there. should get final info through in a couple of weeks so its not long to wait for the holiday now. looking forward to going back to california its a great part of the world.