solo
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi just to say hello this is my first time will be looking forward to here from yourselfs regarding holidays thanks.:

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome.
Peter Jersey
(Member)
Hello Solo

Welcome to the Just You Community. Holiday Ideas? Well really it is up to you to decide what and where you would like to see and do. There is such a wide range of places between Bournemouth and Beijing and Beunos Aries that the world really is your oyster.

You can rest assured that whatever you choose you will be well looked after by the Just You team. You will not be left to fend for yourself, your Tour Manager will see to that, but, if you want to be left alone and do your own thing, that is OK as well. Remember it is YOUR HOLIDAY, not someone else's.

You will make new friends-guaranteed. Everyone is on the holiday because, for whatever reason, they like to travel and see different places.

Browse the brochure or web site, choose and book. You will never regret it.

Happy holidays

Peter

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome Solo

I will be on my 8th JY tour in 2012, so if there is anything I can help with just ask away.

Cindy

Sea Bird
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

Welcome Solo

I will be on my 8th JY tour in 2012, so if there is anything I can help with just ask away.

Cindy

Hi Cindy

Will be going to China on Nov 1 2011, first trip with JY. Any idea of weather and what clothes to take as it seems to be inbetween seasons. Any tips? Thanks for your help.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have not been on the China Tour, you could try a new posting along the lines of tips for China, as I know loads of people have done this tour...the feed back I get from what I have read is... fantastic tour but your on the go not to much relaxing time.. I have done 3 USA tours and they are like that on the go all day every day you do get to see so much and thats what it is about for me I can relax when I come back home.. Have a great time and I hope you get the answers and tips that you need.

Cindy