Temman
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I`m Terence and this is my first break with justyou. Any advice on what a discovery weekend has in store for me would be very welcome. Have no preconceived ideas and hope this will be the start of some really interesting breaks and holidays. Thanks for any help, Terence.
Peter Jersey
(Member)
'Temman' wrote:

Hi I`m Terence and this is my first break with justyou. Any advice on what a discovery weekend has in store for me would be very welcome. Have no preconceived ideas and hope this will be the start of some really interesting breaks and holidays. Thanks for any help, Terence.

Hello Terence

Welcome to JY and joining in the community. You will have a great time on your Discovery Weekend. Ages will probably vary a great deal but it never makes a difference. The males will be outnumbered by the ladies but that again makes no difference. Usually, your day trip goes to Stamford and this is a nice town. Home to Burghley, famous for the Horse Trials. The Marriott Hotel is on the edge of the City so I would recommend you travel by car, if you want to investigate the City Centre.

I know you will have a great time and the best of luck to you.

Peter