Jackie60
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Everyone

Have just booked my first singles holiday, going to Edinburgh at Christmas, would love to hear from anyone also booked on this trip. I became a widow about 14 months ago and have never travelled on my own before but looking forward to meeting and making new friends.

Peter Jersey
(Member)
'Jackie60' wrote:

Hi Everyone

Have just booked my first singles holiday, going to Edinburgh at Christmas, would love to hear from anyone also booked on this trip. I became a widow about 14 months ago and have never travelled on my own before but looking forward to meeting and making new friends.

Hello Jackie60

Welcome to the world of the community. I am not going to Edinburgh at Christmas but I have spent many Happy Xmas's there. You will have a great time there, so much to see and do. Do not worry about being on your own, because you will never be alone. You will be surprised how quickly your group will gel together. I would recommend travelling by train because the Waverley station is in the town centre and car parking can be expensive. If you register with East Coast Trains and book on line with them that will almost certainly be the cheapest fare that you can get.

Best wishes

Peter

JayneF
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am a new single traveller, not sure what i have let myself in for. Good luck on your holiday.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Jayne..

I answered your other posting....

Cindy