Zab
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
This was my first JY holiday and a week in this lovely country with friendly fellow travellers was just what I needed. Our local Croatian rep, Vlatka, ws fantastic and kept us amused with her jokes.

Special thanks to Rosemary, Brenda and Anna for their company and the laughs. I look forward to hearing from some of those who were also on this trip.

Liz

RosemaryS
(Member)
'Zab' wrote:

This was my first JY holiday and a week in this lovely country with friendly fellow travellers was just what I needed. Our local Croatian rep, Vlatka, ws fantastic and kept us amused with her jokes.

Special thanks to Rosemary, Brenda and Anna for their company and the laughs. I look forward to hearing from some of those who were also on this trip.

Liz

Hi Liz,

Good to hear from you and thanks for your company - we did have a laugh! I would agree that the country is lovely and Vlatka,was amazing. I have been poring over the brochure trying to decide where to go next-pity they don't do riding hols! I haven't been in touch with Anna yet to get your email address but when I do will send your dancing queen photo!!!

Rosemary

aquarius
(Member)
'Zab' wrote:

Liz

aquarius
(Member)
Hi Liz

Rosemary e-mailed me and told me you had posted a message. I have also posted one in the 'Testimonial' section. It's nice to have another opportunity to thank you too for your company, and the dancing on the terrace. Best wishes.

Brenda

Zab
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'RosemaryS' wrote:

'Zab' wrote:

Liz

Hi Liz,

Good to hear from you and thanks for your company - we did have a laugh! I would agree that the country is lovely and Vlatka,was amazing. I have been poring over the brochure trying to decide where to go next-pity they don't do riding hols! I haven't been in touch with Anna yet to get your email address but when I do will send your dancing queen photo!!!

Rosemary

Hi Rosemary and Brenda

Sorry for the delay in replying, I'm still getting to grips with this forum and my computer has been out of action recently. I got the new brochure this week and I agree it would be nice to do a riding holiday with Just You. I wonder if they could be persuaded to run one. I haven't heard from Anna either. Do you know if it's safe to put e-mail addresses on this forum or can posts be viewed by everyone?

Very best wishes

Liz

RosemaryS
(Member)
'Zab' wrote:

'RosemaryS' wrote:

'Zab' wrote:

Liz

Hi Liz,

Rosemary

Hi Rosemary and Brenda

Sorry for the delay in replying, I'm still getting to grips with this forum and my computer has been out of action recently. I got the new brochure this week and I agree it would be nice to do a riding holiday with Just You. I wonder if they could be persuaded to run one. I haven't heard from Anna either. Do you know if it's safe to put e-mail addresses on this forum or can posts be viewed by everyone?

Very best wishes

Liz

Hi Liz,

Everyone can see posts but all posts are checked first by an administrator and personal info like email addresses removed. I got Anna's email address from Brenda, sent her some photos and she did reply - I should have asked her for your email address. I will ask JY to put us in touch (in the "ask your editor" section). You will then be asked to agree to this and he will email us both to put us in touch,

Rosemary

Zab
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'RosemaryS' wrote:

'Zab' wrote:

'RosemaryS' wrote:

'Zab' wrote:

Liz

Hi Liz,

Rosemary

Hi Rosemary and Brenda

Very best wishes

Liz

Hi Liz,

Everyone can see posts but all posts are checked first by an administrator and personal info like email addresses removed. I got Anna's email address from Brenda, sent her some photos and she did reply - I should have asked her for your email address. I will ask JY to put us in touch (in the "ask your editor" section). You will then be asked to agree to this and he will email us both to put us in touch,

Rosemary

Hi Rosemary

That would be great - thanks. We should have all exchanged e-mails when we were together. The beauty of hindsight!

Liz