Debs1961
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi to all on this trip!

Can't believe in 6 days time we will be on the plane to Kenya! Just the malaria tablets to start taking and packing to do - also keep the excitement under control!!! (not everyone is feeling it at work, but why would they as they aren't going lol)

Looking forward to meeting everyone at Heathrow next Wednesday!

Regards

Debs

jillysue
(Member)
Thanks for reminder about the malaria tablets - better check when I am supposed to start taking them.

Shame about the lounge at Heathrow not being available but hopefully we will all spot each other at some point when we check in next week

Jillian

'Debs1961' wrote:

Hi to all on this trip!

Can't believe in 6 days time we will be on the plane to Kenya! Just the malaria tablets to start taking and packing to do - also keep the excitement under control!!! (not everyone is feeling it at work, but why would they as they aren't going lol)

Regards

Debs

Mary K
  • (Member)
(Member)
'jillysue' wrote:

Thanks for reminder about the malaria tablets - better check when I am supposed to start taking them.

Shame about the lounge at Heathrow not being available but hopefully we will all spot each other at some point when we check in next week

Jillian

'Debs1961' wrote:

Hi to all on this trip!

Regards

Debs

Hi Debs

Only 2 days to go now !!!! just taken my first Malaria tab. see you on Wednesday along with everyone else.

Regards

Mary K