blossom32
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi am thinking of doing my very first JY trip to Italy, if any body has any advice i would appreciate it
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Blossom

Is this the same tour as Highlights of Tuscany? If so I did this tour this year and it was very good. What advice are you after, if you would like to pick my brains I will try and help you.

Cindy

blossom32
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Hello Blossom

Is this the same tour as Highlights of Tuscany? If so I did this tour this year and it was very good. What advice are you after, if you would like to pick my brains I will try and help you.

Cindy

Hi Cindy yes it is the same one, im sorry i got the name wrong. I would either like to do that or Lake Garda. Have you done both? Im a bit apprehensive about going alone.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Blossom

The Tuscany one is the only Italian tour I have done but I do know others that have done Lake Garda and they have said that's a very good tour and very popular....Honest there is nothing ti be worried about you will be fine....there is a interveiw on here by ME!!!! have a look and it might make you feel more relaxed.. I do hope so.

I have my 8th tour booked for 2012, so you can see I like them great holidays and great people to meet along the way.. enjoy..

Cindy

DawnP
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy

Whereabouts on here is your interview?

I'm due to go on my first holiday in November to Andalucia.

Dawn

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Dawn

Its at the top of all the pages ...watch our interveiw with Cindy (Nixon)

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
http://www.justyou.co.uk/cindy-interview/ 

try this link Dawn... if you cannot find it on the pages.

Cindy