jason39
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hello to every one going on trip on the 13th September. my first time looking forward to it. a week to go cant wait. but a little nerves thou fist time traveler. to any one who as been on the trip before I am trying to work out how much money to take is it exspensive or is it on par with our prices to buy items.
Carol S K
(Member)
Hi Jason39 I'm on this tour too and having read other posts have decided to take £500.00 in yuan and a credit card for shopping emergencies, this may be over the top but I am terrified of not taking enough. Apparently your only allowed to take £550.00 in yuan, in any case, we shouldn't have a lot of expenses as everything is included apart from drinks. Really looking forward to it but I am also a little worried, look forward to seeing you on Tuesday!
sue55
  • (Member)
(Member)
'jason39' wrote:

hello to every one going on trip on the 13th September. my first time looking forward to it. a week to go cant wait. but a little nerves thou fist time traveler. to any one who as been on the trip before I am trying to work out how much money to take is it exspensive or is it on par with our prices to buy items.

Hi Jason

nice to hear from you, I am going on 13th too my first time on a trip like this really looking forward to it though. I have chatted to a few others so will be nice to meet everyone soon.

regards

sue 55