Linda 2
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Would like to hear from anyone else going on this trip.[/font]
gillian1983
(Member)
Hi my name is Gillian. i am booked on this trip for the 5th of october.
Linda 2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'gillian1983' wrote:

Hi my name is Gillian. i am booked on this trip for the 5th of october.

Hi Gillian, for a while I thought I was the only one on this trip. Have you been on any other Just You holidays or is this your first?

Linda 2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Gillian, for a while I thought I was the only one on this trip. Have you been on any other Just You holidays or is this your first?
gillian1983
(Member)
No this will be my fourth just you holiday. what about yourself have you done any before?

Ebs
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I´m hoping to do a New England trip next year(if Just you still has it). So anyone going to this trip, after you are coming back. Would you mind posting into the testimonials and tell us all about it. I would be really greatfull and interestd to hear how it was etc.

Thanks!

Linda 2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'gillian1983' wrote:

No this will be my fourth just you holiday. what about yourself have you done any before?

What a coincidence - this is also my 4th trip with Just You. The other trips have been Italy, West Coast of America and then China. Have you received letter saying there is no executive lounge this time? Hopefully Just You will have a plan so that we can meet other members of he group at some point before we board. In the past I have found the lounge really useful and certainly an ice breaker. What part of the country will you be travelling to Heathrow from?

Linda 2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ebs' wrote:

Hi,

I´m hoping to do a New England trip next year(if Just you still has it). So anyone going to this trip, after you are coming back. Would you mind posting into the testimonials and tell us all about it. I would be really greatfull and interestd to hear how it was etc.

Thanks!

Okay will do and I am sure trip will still be available next year. I took my first Just You holiday over 5 years ago and the same New England trip has been around since then.

Linda 2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
What a coincidence - this is also my 4th trip with Just You. The other trips have been Italy, West Coast of America and then China. Have you received letter saying there is no executive lounge this time? Hopefully Just You will have a plan so that we can meet other members of he group at some point before we board. In the past I have found the lounge really useful and certainly an ice breaker. What part of the country will you be travelling to Heathrow from?
gillian1983
(Member)
Hi Linda i have been trying to log in all week with no success so apologies for late reply. the other trips ive been on are the rockies and vancouver trip twice and antigua. i got the letter saying that there was no lounge at the airport which ive experienced before with the canadian trips . Nothing was arranged so we didnt really meet till we were in canada. im travelling from manchester what about yourself?

'Linda wrote:

Linda 2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am travelling from Frinton-on-sea in Essex and planning to arrive at Heathrow around 8.15am on 5th. I am disappointed to hear that we may not meet up with other group members until after we arrive in Boston. I thought perhaps the Tour Manager would hang around check in and then suggest somewhere we could meet up. On 2 occasions in the past I have met up with another member of the group at check-in i.e. by looking out for Just You luggage labels. Then before my trip last year I met another lady on the Just You Community site who only lived 15 miles from me. We ended up meeting for coffee before trip and travelled to airport together, so knew each other quite well before we even got on the flight. Perhaps we could arrange to meet up either in departure lounge or before - I am quite happy to contact Just You to ask if they will pass on my mobile number and then you could ring me on the day.
gillian1983
(Member)
Hi Linda that would be good. I land at heathrow at about 9:30. I think its usually terminal 5. I could meet up somewhere when i land as i usually have my luggage forwarded to the final destination im hoping i can do it again. last trip we met our tour manager n spotted a few people we were on the tour. i also ended up sitting next to someone who was on the trip but it was only really once we got there that we really got together.

I am travelling from Frinton-on-sea in Essex and planning to arrive at Heathrow around 8.15am on 5th. I am disappointed to hear that we may not meet up with other group members until after we arrive in Boston. I thought perhaps the Tour Manager would hang around check in and then suggest somewhere we could meet up. On 2 occasions in the past I have met up with another member of the group at check-in i.e. by looking out for Just You luggage labels. Then before my trip last year I met another lady on the Just You Community site who only lived 15 miles from me. We ended up meeting for coffee before trip and travelled to airport together, so knew each other quite well before we even got on the flight. Perhaps we could arrange to meet up either in departure lounge or before - I am quite happy to contact Just You to ask if they will pass on my mobile number and then you could ring me on the day.

Linda 2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Okay, I will contact Just You and ask them to forward you my number. Then if you call me once you arrive we can arrange to meet up. Am now thinking about what clothes to pack and assuming the weather will be simliar to what it is here. i.e. mild during day and cooler early morning/evening. Are you thinking the same?
Linda 2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Gillian, just to say have contacted Just You and they are unable to pass my contact details on to you. Hopefully we will meet up at Heathrow, or during flight, otherwise I will see you round this time next week in Boston.
travelholic
(Member)
Hi

My name is Angela and I am going on the New England trip on 5th October. It's my first time going to the USA but about my eighth JustYou trip, which speaks for itself. Look forward to meeting you all at Heathrow!

Angela:

gillian1983
(Member)
hi Linda if you want to do it through personal email then my email address is ***

Editor's note: I'm not able to publish personal information but I have emailed you both to put you in touch.

Linda 2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'travelholic' wrote:

Hi

My name is Angela and I am going on the New England trip on 5th October. It's my first time going to the USA but about my eighth JustYou trip, which speaks for itself. Look forward to meeting you all at Heathrow!

Angela:

Hi Angela, good to hear from someone else on same trip. Look forward to meeting you on Wednesday and will be interested to hear about your other Just You holidays as I am now thinking of where to go next year.

Linda