shiv
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
anyone been to Kenya. Thinking about it for early 2012.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Shiv

Welcome to JY.. I have done Kenyan Safari with optional add on add 2nd hotel, so if you need more information just ask. It was a fantastic holiday the animals on safari were just amazing and it was nice to relax at the 2nd hotel. Great sights to see on the tour and well worth going on.

Cindy

2468rosemary
(Member)
Hi Shiv

I went last year and it was one of the best Holidays with JY, seeing the Animals and the friendliness of the Kenyans,you will not regret booking this, are you having the add-on ?? Anything I can help you with please feel free to contact me if you require to know anything from Luggage to Malaria Tablets !!!

Regards Rosemary

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
I went a couple of years ago, it was great, I wish I had done the add on, the lodge is really good and there are a number of optionals in Mombasa.
Mary K
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rosemary

I am going on the Kenya trip in September this year ,,, Just had my Jabs but not sure wether I need the Yellow Fever Vaccination ,,,,, Did you have it ??

Regards

Mary K

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Mary.

I went last year and had the yellow fever jab.. have you checked with your doctors or practise nurse, they normally advice what you should have?

Cindy

2468rosemary
(Member)
'Mary wrote:

Hi Rosemary

I am going on the Kenya trip in September this year ,,, Just had my Jabs but not sure wether I need the Yellow Fever Vaccination ,,,,, Did you have it ??

Regards

Mary K

2468rosemary
(Member)
'Mary wrote:

Hi Rosemary

Regards

Mary K

Hi Mary

Thank you for your message, Yes I was advised to have it because my Doctor said being as it was the end of the Rainy Season you could be prone to it, therefore I took his advice!! It's mainly for the Safari not in Mombasa and I went September so I would advise it, I paid £50 and sometimes they may ask at the Airport for Proof of this and if you havnt had it I don't lknow what would happen.They will give you a little booklet confirming you have had the injection that you can keep with your Passport.

Are you having the add-on and going to Mombasa ???

Mary K
  • (Member)
(Member)
'2468rosemary' wrote:

'Mary wrote:

Hi Rosemary

Regards

Mary K

Hi Mary

Thank you for your message, Yes I was advised to have it because my Doctor said being as it was the end of the Rainy Season you could be prone to it, therefore I took his advice!! It's mainly for the Safari not in Mombasa and I went September so I would advise it, I paid £50 and sometimes they may ask at the Airport for Proof of this and if you havnt had it I don't lknow what would happen.They will give you a little booklet confirming you have had the injection that you can keep with your Passport.

Are you having the add-on and going to Mombasa ???

HI rosemary .. thanks for the advice I had already decided to have the yellow fever injection as I felt it would be the right thing to do ...better safe than sorry .

Not having tha add-on unfortuneately as I cant really spare the time at the moment ,, I hope it isnt something I regret.

Mary K
  • (Member)
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

Mary.

I went last year and had the yellow fever jab.. have you checked with your doctors or practise nurse, they normally advice what you should have?

Cindy

Thanks for the advice cindy .. the nurse at the docs was unsure but I have decided to have it anyway ....