lizzy1960
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello i was wondering if anyone has booked to go on this trip anyone from West Midlands hope to hear from someone that is going on this trip be lovely to hear fom you and get to know you :)

Jost
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I have just booked on it - my first trip with Just You. Looking forward to it but a bit nervous. Live in Halifax - and bit worried about the 3.30 a.m. start!!

Jost

Jost
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I have just booked on it - my first trip with Just You. Looking forward to it but a bit nervous. Live in Halifax - and bit worried about the 3.30 a.m. start!!

Jost

lizzy1960
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jost' wrote:

Hi

Jost

hello Jost

You might feel a bit nervous 1st time i went in June Walking in Ahy Valley it was vey nervous at 1st not knowing any one but once we did interchange at Dover got on coach after ferry we had an excellent tour manager & driver thy got eveyone chatting to next person we were sittting by on coach we had a fab time none of us wanted to cum back home in touch with some of them still, you have got an early start i was picked up from coventy 6.35am but a woman from wales was picked up about 2ish cus coach came from wales, if you wud lkie to know anythink more be willing to tell you try not to be nervous as everyone gets on spk soon