Sallyb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I am going to Sorrento 7th September and would like to know anyone else who is going. This will be my 3rd JY holiday.

Sally

wheelea
(Member)
'Sallyb' wrote:

Hi, I'm not going on this trip, but am thinking about going on one next year, Sorrento is my choice.

As you have been with JY before, what kind of mix of people do you find on the trips - age wise ??

Alison

bethamore
(Member)
Hi Sally,

I am going on this trip. It will be my second Just You holiday. Are you flying from Gatwick?

Liz

Sallyb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'wheelea' wrote:

'Sallyb' wrote:

Hi, I'm not going on this trip, but am thinking about going on one next year, Sorrento is my choice.

As you have been with JY before, what kind of mix of people do you find on the trips - age wise ??

Alison

Hi Alison, sorry for delay. I have found the ages range from 30 - 80. It is nice to have such a broad spectrum and I have always found that all the ages mix well together. The two holidays I have been on have only had about 5 - 6 males to about 30 women. I am sure you would enjoy yourself.

Sally

Sallyb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'bethamore' wrote:

Hi Sally,

I am going on this trip. It will be my second Just You holiday. Are you flying from Gatwick?

Liz

Sorry for delay in getting back to you but computer been playing up for ages. Yes I am flying from Gatwick and am booked in to the posh waiting room - thought it might be a bit early in the morning for free wine - but it is the holiday! Look forward to seeing you there.

Sally