Essextown
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello there! Anyone going to Egypt besides me?
ZenaH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, yes I am going to Egypt on 6th September. It will be my first trip with Just You but am really looking forward to it. I will be travelling from Manchester to Heathrow and then on from there. Have you been to Egypt before? Any tips you can give me?

Tazwoo
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I am also going on this trip, first just you holiday and also first time away on my own. Will be travelling up from sunny cornwall. Any tips on how much money to take and do they except debit cards on the ship or is it just credit cards ? Thank you
Essextown
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'ZenaH' wrote:

Hi, yes I am going to Egypt on 6th September. It will be my first trip with Just You but am really looking forward to it. I will be travelling from Manchester to Heathrow and then on from there. Have you been to Egypt before? Any tips you can give me?

Hello there.

At last someone else is going to a riot torn area.

I havent been to Egypt before because my husband does not like sand or sun. As he is in China here is my opportunity! Tips! Havent a clue except dont let their water in your mouth according to my doctor.

See you soon.

Janet

Essextown
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Tazwoo' wrote:

Hi, I am also going on this trip, first just you holiday and also first time away on my own. Will be travelling up from sunny cornwall. Any tips on how much money to take and do they except debit cards on the ship or is it just credit cards ? Thank you

Hello there. Good to hear that Im not going to Cairo on my own.

Dont know about cards but Ive got some Egyptian pounds to get started with. I was advised to get small denominations as everyone expects a tip but no bank seems to have them. My doctor's nurse says Egyptians dont have pockets so the men keep their money in their underpants! Think I might be using cards after all! She also said not to let their water in your mouth.

Im still going though, so see you on the 6th.

JEAB
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Essextown' wrote:

'Tazwoo' wrote:

Hello there. Good to hear that Im not going to Cairo on my own.

Dont know about cards but Ive got some Egyptian pounds to get started with. I was advised to get small denominations as everyone expects a tip but no bank seems to have them. My doctor's nurse says Egyptians dont have pockets so the men keep their money in their underpants! Think I might be using cards after all! She also said not to let their water in your mouth.

Im still going though, so see you on the 6th.

JEAB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I'm also going on the 6th sept on Nile cruise. Coming from Bristol. Not my first time with Just You. All other trips have been great and well organised. Hope the same goes for this one!!! Hope to see you in the airport lounge for a well deserved pre travel drink.

Ann

JEAB
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Essextown' wrote:

Hello there! Anyone going to Egypt besides me?

JEAB
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Tazwoo' wrote:

JEAB
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Tazwoo' wrote:

Pamela03
(Member)
Hi,

I'm going on this trip too!! It's my third Just You trip, really looking forward to it.

Pamela