louiseglitter
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is there a weight limit for the helicopter flight?

Thinking about going september 2012, I joined weight watchers last month and so far last 17lbs! I am very un confident and wondered if certain things have weight restrictions.

thanks

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Don't know if they have a weight limit (don't think so though) but they need to know your weight beforehand so they balance out the seating. You'll be asked at time of booking but they check as you book in.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Louise

I have been on two helicopter flight 1 over Statue of Liberty, the other over Ayers Rock. I am a larger shall we say lady and both times I have had to sit in the middle LOL!!!!!, didnt realize why on my 1st flight then when I did the second one I asked to have a window seat !!! and was politley told why I had to sit in the middle.. you never know one day I might get a window seat. I have also done a hot air balloon they say with that if you can get in the basket you can get out of it and can go up.. Try not to worry I am sure you will be fine.

Cindy

pennyw
  • (Member)
(Member)
'louiseglitter' wrote:

Is there a weight limit for the helicopter flight?

Thinking about going september 2012, I joined weight watchers last month and so far last 17lbs! I am very un confident and wondered if certain things have weight restrictions.

thanks

Hello there did this trip in May, you will be asked your weight and they will weigh you as you check in, they even the weight out on the plane and on the helicopter too dont think there is a weight restriction. Absolutely fab trip to golden west, did all the extra trips just a bit tiring at times. You will have a great time, and you will meet some nice people too. I wouldnt hesitate to do this trip again have some great memories and photos. Enjoy.

Penny w