CarolJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, can't believe I've taken the plunge after dithering for months! Been on my own for 4 years and this is the first time I'll travel alone. Gone in at the deep end with a trip to South Africa - looks fantastic. Anyone else booked the South African explorer for 11 November? Would be good to hear from fellow travellers as I'm feeling a bit apprehensive.
Annam
  • (Member)
(Member)
Haven't done South Africa but have done about 10 JY holidays. You'll have a fab time.

Age ranges have been anywhere between 30's to late 70's. Women tend to outnumber men. Group sizes I've been on have been between 13 to 40

Anna

CarolJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Annam' wrote:

Haven't done South Africa but have done about 10 JY holidays. You'll have a fab time.

Age ranges have been anywhere between 30's to late 70's. Women tend to outnumber men. Group sizes I've been on have been between 13 to 40

Anna

thanks Anna. Its good to know that people keep coming back to JY

Carol

cw28
  • (Member)
(Member)
'CarolJ' wrote:

Hi, can't believe I've taken the plunge after dithering for months! Been on my own for 4 years and this is the first time I'll travel alone. Gone in at the deep end with a trip to South Africa - looks fantastic. Anyone else booked the South African explorer for 11 November? Would be good to hear from fellow travellers as I'm feeling a bit apprehensive.

Hi Carol

I am going on the november trip also. My first solo trip was to Kenya 6 years ago with another company. I was very nervous, but met lots of nice people. kenya too was amazing. Now I am very much looking forward to South Africa, You will be fine, we are all in the same boat,so lets enjoy.