lizzy1960
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have been back a week now it was my 1st time traviling with Just You we had a good crowd everyone was nervous at 1st but you can over come that we all had a laugh i came back have booked up for christmas to go to German, 😉
JustAndy103
(Member)
'lizzy1960' wrote:

I have been back a week now it was my 1st time traviling with Just You we had a good crowd everyone was nervous at 1st but you can over come that we all had a laugh i came back have booked up for christmas to go to German, ;)

Well done Lizzy, You will have a great Christmas, But please forgive me. If I say we still have 6 months till then. Lets enjoy summer. Glad you enjoyed your trip. Now there it wasn't that bad was it lol.

All the best Andy

Leani
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I'm Leani, Irish woman living in UK. I have never gone on holiday alone before but intend to soon. It would be nice to get to know a few people living near me or online that I could chat with while travelling. I live in St Albans, Herts. Looking forward to getting to know other single travellers.

Bye for now,

Leani.

Leani
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I'm Leani an Irish woman living in St Albans, Herts. I'd like to get to know other single travellers either online or in my area. It is my first time going on holiday on my own so it would be nice to get to know a few people to chat to while on the journey. I have not yet decided where to go but am interested in a short break mid July if I can get a booking so late.

Looking forward to getting to know you,

Leani.

Leani
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lizzy, Glad you had a nice time with Just You, I have just joined and hope to go on a short break soon. Leani
lizzy1960
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Leani' wrote:

Hi Lizzy, Glad you had a nice time with Just You, I have just joined and hope to go on a short break soon. Leani

Hello Leani I can suggest something to you they do discovery weekends breaks it was my 1st time going to Germany Walking in the Ahr Valley cause i enjoy rambling it was alovely village we stayed in, hotel & food was excellent whole group got on very well our tour manager & coach driver was alaugh so i have booked up to go away for christmas just hope it is gud where every you decide to go you will make freinds no one feels left out, let us no how you get on bye for now

Julia Spender
(Member)
I have just booked my first holiday with JY to Andalucia October 12th would like to introduce myself to other travellers on this trip. My name is Julia, I live near Harpenden in Hertfordshire. Am really looking forward to this trip, took me a long time to get around to booking it as I was not sure about going solo and meeting new people but I got brave and booked it and now glad I did.

Look forward to hearing from you.:)

lizzy1960
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia wrote:

I have just booked my first holiday with JY to Andalucia October 12th would like to introduce myself to other travellers on this trip. My name is Julia, I live near Harpenden in Hertfordshire. Am really looking forward to this trip, took me a long time to get around to booking it as I was not sure about going solo and meeting new people but I got brave and booked it and now glad I did.

Look forward to hearing from you.:)

Hello Julia It took me a long time to pluck up courage to book up for Just You i don't know why cus i have been with our local coach company in england but i thought i wud just go for it nothing to lose then if i didn't think it was right for me i wudn't book again it was a gud laugh it was like a carry on just you holiday, we had a brillant tour manager coach driver they were both brillant, we had spheres in our hotel plusn German stopping in also we were naughtiest group in restaurant :thumbup: go for it you will enjoy it, think wen i try flying never flown on my own thats wen i will be nervous cus i always have real trouble wen it cums landing my ears play up so i mite look into Hypnositas well i have booked up to go away to german for christmas befor you know it be Octotober just think of fun bye for now spk soon