page485
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I know this site is for saying hello to other single travellers, but I want to say goodbye to all of those I didn't get chance to speak to before we left. It was my first holiday alone and I had fantastic time.

I had a problem with my eye; a peice of contact lens broke off and was stuck in my eye for the whole week. I would like to thank Jackie the rep for all her help and everyone else who showed concern. The good news is: the lens worked it's way out last night.

I would recommend this trip to anyone who wants to see some of the real Spain away from the major tourist destinations, but close to many places of interest such as Seville and Huelva.

Finally thanks to Elaine and Ann (who both live near to me in Birmingham) your good humour and friendliness were the icing on the cake.

Hope to see you all again

Monica

SandyJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Pleased to hear your eye is better,it was a great holiday with lots of friendly people,lovely area.Sandy
Archery Elbow
(Member)
Popped on to the site to see what it was like. Just back from this holiday and yes it was excellent, my thanks to all concerned, especially Sylvia and Sylvana, but not forgetting to ask how your bruise is Sandra?