ebenezer32
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, Is there anyone else booked on this tour out there? Have been on Just You holidays for 10 years, but this is a new country and any advice would be welcomed.:cool:
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I did this tour last year so if you want any questions answered pick my brains.

Cindy

2468rosemary
(Member)
Hi Ebenezer

Dont hesitate in contacting the Expert JY Holiday Maker, The Safari was wonderful, the Kenyans make you so Welcome and I am going back next year to work at one the the Aids Orphanage for Children, just for 3 weeks. I am off shortly on my 13th Trip with JY and have gained lots of knowledge and friends along the way.If there is anything I can help you with from Malaria Tablets to what luggage allowance , please feel free to contact me.

Happy JY Travelling.

Regards Rosemary

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
There is usually a rep to see you through the booking in procedure at LHR. I met the main tour rep in the executive lounge in the terminal along with other fellow travellers.

Kenyan Schillings is the way to go for currency I got mine through my bank and they bought them back when I came home so check on that before you go that they will buy back if you have any left over. If useing a credit card for things let your card people/bank? know that you are travelling to Kenya etc so they know if things appear on your card. The locals like you to pay in sterling in some places for there benifit as I think they can use sterling in other ways or get a good rate on it. You will have a great time I know I did.

Cindy