susiel
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I have just registered and am hoping to go to Australia in March next year. This will be my first holiday alone and I am very nervous.. I have been thinking about the New Zealand add on, but wonder if it would be too much all at once. Is anyone else going on this holiday, or has anyone been and can offer any advice. Thanks Sue

starlady
(Member)
'susiel' wrote:

Hi, I have just registered and am hoping to go to Australia in March next year. This will be my first holiday alone and I am very nervous.. I have been thinking about the New Zealand add on, but wonder if it would be too much all at once. Is anyone else going on this holiday, or has anyone been and can offer any advice. Thanks Sue

Hi Sue, I did this trip this year and it was fantastic. No need to be nervous as you will soon make friends. Everyone else is on their own and they want to make friends too. I did the New Zealand add on and was pleased I did. It was more relaxing there than Australia, and the scenery is stunning. It does make a long journey home though. Don't worry about packing lot's of clothes as most hotels had laundrettes, and hand washed clothes dried very quickly. I hope you decide to go as I am sure you will have a fabulous time. My highlight was the Barrier reef but I had a lot of fun everywhere we went, it was all great.

Eileen

julied
  • (Member)
(Member)
'susiel' wrote:

Hi Sue

I am seriously considering this holiday with the New Zealand add

on but feel it's a bit too soon to be booking yet. i will probably do the Singapore stop over as well.