tarasmith252002
(Member) (Topic Starter)
HI im new to the single tours, and i am planning on going on the america golden west tour next year in june, would like to know what the trip is like and maybe hear from people who have been or going on this trip next year.

Never travelled on my own before but would like to go to America - life is to short!

So any information or anything would be great.

Thanks 🙂

dianejan
(Member)
'tarasmith252002' wrote:

HI im new to the single tours, and i am planning on going on the america golden west tour next year in june, would like to know what the trip is like and maybe hear from people who have been or going on this trip next year.

Never travelled on my own before but would like to go to America - life is to short!

So any information or anything would be great.

dianejan
(Member)
Hi Tara I went on the trip last year don't worry about going on your own as quite a lot of people go on the trip you will soon team up with like minded people. It is very hectic and you live out of the suitcase but a great chance to see a lot of America I was really pleased I went. Any other questions feel free xx
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did this holiday last year for my first JY trip although I had travelled solo previously.

All I can say is you wont be dissapointed its a great holiday to choose, very hectic though but you see so much. Haven't heard of anyone that does not like this holiday.

go for it.

Mick