martcage
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am going on the magic of kenya on Wednesday. Can anyone who has already done this trip tell me what would be enough spending money to take. I have some kenya money, but want to know if i have enough and how much if any english money to take. Please can anyone help me with this.

Martcage

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I went on the safari with add on and took £500.00 in Kenya money, plus my cards....I came back with about £13.00 and didnt use my cards.. TBH there is not much to spend your money on, I did have a couple of massages in 2nd hotel but they were very cheap and did buy 2 evening meals out.

Cindy

Staylor
(Member)
Hello again Martcage!

I'm taking £400 Keyan money plus my cards in case of emergency and about £50 English. I too wasn't sure how much money to take....see you on Wednesday :)

Sian

martcage
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

I went on the safari with add on and took £500.00 in Kenya money, plus my cards....I came back with about £13.00 and didnt use my cards.. TBH there is not much to spend your money on, I did have a couple of massages in 2nd hotel but they were very cheap and did buy 2 evening meals out.

Cindy

Thank you Cindy for your input.

I like my shopping so I wanted to make sure I had enough cash.

martcage

Shar
  • (Member)
(Member)
'martcage' wrote:

I am going on the magic of kenya on Wednesday. Can anyone who has already done this trip tell me what would be enough spending money to take. I have some kenya money, but want to know if i have enough and how much if any english money to take. Please can anyone help me with this.

Martcage

Hi there,

I am going on wednesday too. I am taking about £275 worth of kenyan shillings, and was going to use my card for anymore. I wasnt too sure how much to take either! See you soon.

Sharon

martcage
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Staylor' wrote:

Hello again Martcage!

I'm taking £400 Keyan money plus my cards in case of emergency and about £50 English. I too wasn't sure how much money to take....see you on Wednesday :)

Sian

Hi, how are you doing with your packing. This 2 part holiday is comfusing for the packing bit. See you on wednesday.

martcage