LynneH
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, new to this site and booked my holiday. Any travellers booked for spirit of india 2 Oct?:)
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lynne I'm booked on this hol for March 2012 and would love to hear how you get on, as there haven't really been any posts about this holiday yet. My tour manager on America's Golden West told me it is a fantastic holiday and one of her favourites, so it should be good!
Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
'LynneH' wrote:

Hi, new to this site and booked my holiday. Any travellers booked for spirit of india 2 Oct?:)

Hi Lynne. I'm booked on the Feb. 2012 trip. It will be my 7th JY holiday. Would be most grateful of any tips when you come back. Enjoy!

isobell
(Member)
:exclamation:
'LynneH' wrote:

isobell
(Member)
Hi Lynne, I am thinking of booking Spirit of India in Oct I am also new to this site and have never travelled on my own before.

isobell
(Member)
Hi LynneH,I am thinking of booking the Spirit of India in Oct. This will be my first single holiday.

Amanda1
(Member)
Hi Lynne,

I'm also booked on this tour and I can't wait. I've always wanted to go to India and now's my chance.

This will be my second Just You tour. I went to Kenya in 2009. And I had the best time, it was a blast...

Amanda1
(Member)
Hi Lynne,

I'm also booked on this tour and can't wait.

This will be my 2nd Just You tour.

carolmccullough
(Member)
'LynneH' wrote:

Hi Lynne

I've also booked on this holiday for 2nd October, hoping to see tigers in the wild. This will be my 3rd JY holiday, last year went to South Africa, and had an amazing time. Really looking forward to the trip and meeting everyone going. Carol

butterfly123
(Member)
Hi! I am on this trip also my user name is butterfly123 if you would like a chat that would be great speak soon

butterfly123
(Member)
I am booked on this trip and was wondering if anyone lives near me in the Midlands so that we could travel to Heathrow together regards look forward to your replies

butterfly123
(Member)

I am booked on this trip and was wondering if anyone lives near me in the Midlands so that we could travel to Heathrow together regards look forward to your replies

butterfly123
(Member)

butterfly123
(Member)

butterfly123
(Member)

butterfly253
(Member)
'LynneH' wrote:

Hi my name is Jean I have booked on the India holidays - I have found out officially from Jet airways you are allowed 2 x 123 KG suitcases - yes 2 - to go in the hold and 7kg hand luggage look forward to meeting you at the airport - I understand the lounges have been closed so if you fancy meeting up somewhere for a chat - I would love that speak soon Jean

butterfly253
(Member)
'Hils' wrote:

'LynneH' wrote:

Hi Lynne. I'm booked on the Feb. 2012 trip. It will be my 7th JY holiday. Would be most grateful of any tips when you come back. Enjoy!

Hi my name is Jean I have booked on the India holidays - I have found out officially from Jet airways you are allowed 2 x 123 KG suitcases - yes 2 - to go in the hold and 7kg hand luggage look forward to meeting you at the airport - I understand the lounges have been closed so if you fancy meeting up somewhere for a chat - I would love that speak soon Jean

butterfly253
(Member)
'isobell' wrote:

Hi LynneH,I am thinking of booking the Spirit of India in Oct. This will be my first single holiday.

butterfly253
(Member)
'Amanda1' wrote:

Hi Lynne,

I'm also booked on this tour and I can't wait. I've always wanted to go to India and now's my chance.

This will be my second Just You tour. I went to Kenya in 2009. And I had the best time, it was a blast...

butterfly253
(Member)
'carolmccullough' wrote:

'LynneH' wrote:

Hi Lynne

I've also booked on this holiday for 2nd October, hoping to see tigers in the wild. This will be my 3rd JY holiday, last year went to South Africa, and had an amazing time. Really looking forward to the trip and meeting everyone going. Carol