Jackie55
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I seriously thinking of booking the Thailand trip for November this year, is there anyone who has done this trip and can give me some information, how busy the trip is, do you have any free time ? thanks
JemmaJuly
(Member)
I did this holiday last year. Fantastic! it is a busy trip but so interesting. You do have a bit of free time here and there and of course, you don't have to do all of the trips if you'd rather do something else. The last few days by the sea was very relaxing and I opted to have that completely free to relax before coming home. Things to try - a Thai massage by the beach and a fish spa!
PhilPC
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jackie,

I'm taking this one in Feb 2012. Let me know how you get on. Sounds a great holiday.

Phil

juliet munn
(Member)
Hi, i am going on the 24th nov to highlights of thailand. Its my first trip with justyou so i am a little nervous but i have been to thailand a few times and really love it. I hope you book up to come too. Im a single 53yr old and was worried about what age/sex people were going on the trip.
juliet munn
(Member)
'Jackie55' wrote:

I seriously thinking of booking the Thailand trip for November this year, is there anyone who has done this trip and can give me some information, how busy the trip is, do you have any free time ? thanks

Hi, im a 53yr old lady travelling to highlights of thailand in nov 24th 2011 with justyou. Its my first time travelling with justyou so i am a little nervous. I have been to thailand a few times thou and love it. I hope you book up to go too. Would love to hear from you.

juliet munn
(Member)
Hi i am travelling to thailand with justyou in nov 2011. Its my first time with justyou. I am a little nervous
juliet munn
(Member)
I am going to thailand on 24th nov 2011. Its my forst time with justyou. I am a little nervous
Christie
(Member)
'Jackie55' wrote:

Jayzee
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jackie55' wrote:

Hi Jackie I have been to Thai several times although never travelled North hence I have booked this trip in Nov. Thought it would make a refreshing change. Thailand is just so amazing. Jan (Jayzee).

Jayzee
  • (Member)
(Member)
'juliet wrote:

'Jackie55' wrote:

Hi, im a 53yr old lady travelling to highlights of thailand in nov 24th 2011 with justyou. Its my first time travelling with justyou so i am a little nervous. I have been to thailand a few times thou and love it. I hope you book up to go too. Would love to hear from you.

Diane51
(Member)
Hi

Am a 51 year old single woman looking to go on her first Just You holiday - anyone else going to Thailand in September and any advice?

Diane

kaychin
(Member)
Hi,

My first time on the forum - just wanted to know if there is anyone else going on the Highlights of Thailand tour leaving Heathrow on 15th Sept 2011 ? Not long now and I am looking forward to my trip!

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
did this trip a couple of years back, it is a bit hectic but definitely worth it, and the few days on teh beach at the end give you time to relax and recover
Ger
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Diane51' wrote:

Hi

Am a 51 year old single woman looking to go on her first Just You holiday - anyone else going to Thailand in September and any advice?

Diane

Hello Diane, I'm also booked on to the Thailand trip departing 15th Sept. Where are you from? I'm 44 and from Newcastle, I can't wait for the journey to begin, hopefully it'll be a really great adventure.

Ger
  • (Member)
(Member)
'kaychin' wrote:

Hi,

My first time on the forum - just wanted to know if there is anyone else going on the Highlights of Thailand tour leaving Heathrow on 15th Sept 2011 ? Not long now and I am looking forward to my trip!

Hello Kay, I'm also going on this trip - only 16 days to go now until we depart, really getting excited about our adventure - can't wait!

juliet munn
(Member)
:)Hi I have booked to go on 24th Nov, cant wait. This is my 1st JY holiday, have been to Thailand many times, but never up north. Im 54 and live in Skeg. Where abouts are you from? would be nice to chat.
juliet munn
(Member)
'Jayzee' wrote:

'juliet wrote:

'Jackie55' wrote:

juliet munn
(Member)
'juliet wrote:

'Jackie55' wrote:

Hi I have booked the trip with justyou leaving 24th nov. This too is my first time with justyou, but i have travelled to Thailand many times. Im 54 and from Skegness in Lincolnshire.