BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi folks, I've been discussing this possibility with Olly on the "Ask the Editor" forum and I'd love it if JY expanded their Wonder of China and Shanghai, Xian and Beijing tours to include a Hong Kong add-on. Another possibility might be to offer a Tibet add-on and make Hong Kong part of the main tour. If enough people sign up, there's a chance it might be offered. I'd like to do this in Sept 2012, but if it doesn't happen I will probably do the Travelsphere Discover China trip instead - but it goes without saying that I would prefer to travel with JY! So if you're interested or have any other suggestions, please make a comment!
BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
OK so there isn't the interest in this that I hoped there would be, at least I tried!
Iris C
  • (Member)
(Member)
I like the idea of a Hong Kong trip but as I have already done China I wouldn't particularly like it added on. Perhaps Just You could look into creating a holiday to Hong Kong with another add-on, as you say perhaps Tibet. Any suggestions welcome.

[/size][/font]

font=Times New Roman][size=medium]

'BGray' wrote:

Hi folks, I've been discussing this possibility with Olly on the "Ask the Editor" forum and I'd love it if JY expanded their Wonder of China and Shanghai, Xian and Beijing tours to include a Hong Kong add-on. Another possibility might be to offer a Tibet add-on and make Hong Kong part of the main tour. If enough people sign up, there's a chance it might be offered. I'd like to do this in Sept 2012, but if it doesn't happen I will probably do the Travelsphere Discover China trip instead - but it goes without saying that I would prefer to travel with JY! So if you're interested or have any other suggestions, please make a comment!

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Iris, a HK and Tibet trip would be fantastic, or how about Tibet and Nepal? The Travelsphere Nepal trip sounds wonderful, maybe JY will do it before long.....
Iris C
  • (Member)
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Iris, a HK and Tibet trip would be fantastic, or how about Tibet and Nepal? The Travelsphere Nepal trip sounds wonderful, maybe JY will do it before long.....

Hi B Gray (sorry I don't know your name)

It sounds good to me but definitely Hong Kong that is one place I really want to see and experience. I wanted to do the Nile cruise this year but for obvious reasons decided to wait until things had settle down. The next option was Japan and we all know what happened there. So I am doing Classic Cities of Italy, not a holiday I wanted to do just yet but thought it might be the safer option at the moment. Thinking of doing India next year.

Best wishes

Iris

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Iris,

I'm booked to do the Spirit of India next March, so perhaps I'll see you then!

Best wishes,

Bob

Iris C
  • (Member)
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Iris,

I'm booked to do the Spirit of India next March, so perhaps I'll see you then!

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi Bob

Finances permitting I might see you then. Together with Italy in July, I have also been coerced into Spain with my friend in September, Las Vegas with my sister-in-law in November and Cologne Christmas markets in December with my daughter.

India sounds an exhausting trip but will be worth it.

Best wishes

Iris