Bette
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I am new to this, having joined today. I am going on a Discovery Weekend to the Marriott Hotel, Peterborough on the 10th June. Is anybody else going on this date? I would love to hear from you.

Bette

[/size][/font]

jenibland
(Member)
Hi Bette

I am also new to the website and I'm also going to the Discovery Weekend at the Marriott Hotel, I was looking to find some fellow travellers, so it's nice to see a post from someone else from the group. I look forward to meeting you and all our other fellow travellers in June!

Jeni

jenibland
(Member)
'Bette' wrote:

Hi, I am new to this, having joined today. I am going on a Discovery Weekend to the Marriott Hotel, Peterborough on the 10th June. Is anybody else going on this date? I would love to hear from you.

Bette

[/size][/font]

Hi Bette

I am also new to this, and I am also going on the Discovery Weekend to the Marriott Hotel. I was looking to see if there were any posts from people going on the same trip, so its nice to hear from you. I look forward to meeting you and our other fellow travellers in June!

Jeni

jenibland
(Member)
Hi Bette

I am also new to this, and I am also going on the Discovery Weekend to the Marriott Hotel. I was looking to see if there were any posts from people going on the same trip, so its nice to hear from you. I look forward to meeting you and our other fellow travellers in June!

Jeni

jenibland
(Member)
Hi Bette

Jeni

ppspace
(Member)
'Bette' wrote:

Bette

[/size][/font]

HI..

l am like you going on this weekend and its my 1st time on my own..look forward to meeting you.

Pam

Janicedunn
(Member)
'Bette' wrote:

Bette

[/size][/font]

Hi Bette

Like you this is my first singles holiday, although I am looking forward to it, I feel pretty scared. It will be nice to meet you and the other ladies who have replied

Legs11
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi ladies, i have only just seen this post. i was originally looking for

some sun but couldnt really afford it. so is this a mixed weekend getogether or just girlies. gonna have a look now for the prices etc. hope to book soon and see all you lovely people.

Dee

x

'Janicedunn' wrote:

'Bette' wrote:

Bette

[/size][/font]

Hi Bette

Like you this is my first singles holiday, although I am looking forward to it, I feel pretty scared. It will be nice to meet you and the other ladies who have replied

Bette
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Its great to see that quite a few ladies are going on the Discovery weekend to the Marriott. Thanks for replying to my message, and look forward to seeing you all on the 10th.

Bette

Stashley
(Member)
'Bette' wrote:

Bette

[/size][/font]

I am also new to this and I will be at the Peterborough weekend. A bit apprehensive but think I am looking forward to it. First time I have had to holiday on my own.

jenwren
(Member)
'Stashley' wrote:

'Bette' wrote:

Bette

[/size][/font]

I am also new to this and I will be at the Peterborough weekend. A bit apprehensive but think I am looking forward to it. First time I have had to holiday on my own.

Ive just done the Leeds Discovery weekend and at 61 a first for me.Very very nervous,but it turned out to be a fantastic weekend.We had a coach trip to York on the Saturday and with a guide excellent. Room and food was good and the wine flowed all night.Yes I cannot praise it enough,its really given me the confidence to ahead and book that holiday

Jenwren:shy: