Denise Thompson
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello everyone, I am new to this website and looking forward to meeting likewise people to join and have weekends/holidays away with. I am 54 yrs of age and would like to know if there are people of a similar age or does the tendency to be more younger or older. Your replies would be very much appreciated and look forward to receiving them. Thanks. Denise.

Josieg58
(Member)
Hello Denise, I am 53 , and going on my first holiday tomorrow to Lake Garda

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Denise

Welcome to you, I to am 54 and have been travelling with JY for 5 years tis Sept I have done 6 tours and am going to Tuscany this month and have NZ booked for 2012. I would say we are in the younger bracket, (that cant be bad can it) but everyone mixes in well..if you like travelling and chattin to new people whatever there age, give it a go.

Cindy

liz jones
(Member)
Hi Denise, i am new to this as well. i have booked my first holiday with Just You - going to Kemya on 16th May. I am the same age as you and am looking forward to meeting people to go away with so keep in touch. i will let you know how this holiday goes. Speak soon. Liz
liz jones
(Member)
:)
'Denise wrote:

Hello everyone, I am new to this website and looking forward to meeting likewise people to join and have weekends/holidays away with. I am 54 yrs of age and would like to know if there are people of a similar age or does the tendency to be more younger or older. Your replies would be very much appreciated and look forward to receiving them. Thanks. Denise.

Hi Denise. iam the same age as you and am looking forward to my frst holiday with Just You to Kenya on 16 May. ~I will let you know how it goes. i am also wanting to meet other people to go on holidays with so keep in youch. Speak soon. Liz

lizzy1960
(Member)
'Denise wrote:

Hello Denise im new to this i am 50 years i am going to German Walking in the Ahy Valley on June 17th not long to go i have posted some threads seeing if anyone else is going same time as my self but noone has got back to me, it is my 1st time traviling with JY so if i enjoy it might book up go at christmas, have you booked any where yet, well hope to hear from you gud luck in choosing a holiday jackie

elaineu2
(Member)
'Denise wrote:

hello denise I am new to the website aswell and i have booked to go on holiday next week for the first time and i am 55 but it my birthday thursday so another year older. Dont the year fly by.

Harley
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise,

I am a young 59 year old and am booked for America's Golden West in September.

I am sure that you will find a suitable holiday and the people seem very friendly.

Best Wishes

Edna

:thumbup:

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm 53 and have found its a good age, think that probably on average 30% are younger and 70% older with ladies outnumbering the men. Had people in their 20's and late 70's on all the trips but the mix is good.
B Newbe
(Member)
'Denise wrote:

uote]

yvonnea3
(Member)
Hi Denise,

I am new too. Booked my first holiday on Sunday to The West Coast of America in September, nervous and excited at the same time.

Have you booked anywhere now?

I never expected to be on my own to be honest, but am not going to waste anymore time looking back, need to go forward and have new adventures. I am 52 by the way.

Yvonne

OB47
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I am also new to the sit
Harley
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcolme

I am sure you will find this site great. Very friendly and helpful.

Regards

Edna

:thumbup:

willow
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise

Like you I had similar questions.

I am 50 and newly single and decided time to do the things I wanted to do, so I looked on this site, dithered for a little while but then booked for China 20th Sept

Apprehensive and excited

Hope you enjoy any hol you book

From another Denise

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise

I'm in my late 50's and have been on many trips with Just You over the years, Last year I went to Lake Garda with them and it was probably the best holiday I have ever had,or at least one of the best.

This year I am going with them to Halkidiki in September and looking forward to that.

I would say that the majority of the people that go with JY are in their 50's going upwards, but I dont think it matters how old you are, everyone will talk to you, you will have fun I am sure

Sue

lizzy1960
(Member)
'suer' wrote:

Hi Denise

I'm in my late 50's and have been on many trips with Just You over the years, Last year I went to Lake Garda with them and it was probably the best holiday I have ever had,or at least one of the best.

This year I am going with them to Halkidiki in September and looking forward to that.

I would say that the majority of the people that go with JY are in their 50's going upwards, but I dont think it matters how old you are, everyone will talk to you, you will have fun I am sure

Sue

Hello Denise, It is my 1st time with joining JY im going to Germany in June Walking in the Ahy Valley im 50 i have done holidays on my own before but only in england but think everyone will be in same boat don't think you will be left on your own you will bound to make freinds if it is gud in june im booking up in december to go away at christmas, hope you find something that you interests you gud look jackie

Tessa3
  • (Member)
(Member)
hello everyone

i'm 54, and looking forward to booking my first trip with JU. i was thinking of doing NATIONAL PARKS CANYONS & LITTLE BIG HORN in september. Anyone going on this one?

or if you have already done it, any tips? 😉

Lesley Leonard
(Member)
Hi Denise

I am new to this too. I've booked the discovery weekend in Leeds in August. Thought this to be the best option for my first experience of Just You holidays. Although reading most other posts, I should have just booked a full holiday.. hopefully next year.

Welshlady283
(Member)
Hi Denise

I'm new to this also, I've booked the Luxemboroug trip for August and looking forward to it.

Hope you find the holiday you want to go and take the plunge.

Regards

Margaret

Denise Thompson
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Cazzalog' wrote:

Hi Denise - I too am new, having just found this website. I am building up courage to book the Leeds Discovery Weekend to see if I am brave enought to go it alone!!