lizzy1960
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I was wondering if anyone is going to Walking in the Ahr Valley Germany on 17th June anyone going from west midlands, or has anyone been on this trip give me any tips of what weather will be like in june, wud love to know if anyone has done this trip, im quiet excited but nearer time i think i will be getting nervous jackie

Hoops
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jackie, I am going to the Ahr valley on the 17 june and it my first hol with jy , look forward to meeting you . I am coming from north wales, i am sure we will meet up. Vanessa
Hoops
  • (Member)
(Member)
'lizzy1960' wrote:

I was wondering if anyone is going to Walking in the Ahr Valley Germany on 17th June anyone going from west midlands, or has anyone been on this trip give me any tips of what weather will be like in june, wud love to know if anyone has done this trip, im quiet excited but nearer time i think i will be getting nervous jackie

Hi Jackie, I am going to the Ahr Valley on the 17 June, i am going from North Wales. It is my first hoiday with JY , i am really looking forward to meeting people. I have been told it is a great hoiday and the weather is nice for walking in. I am taking walking trouser that you can make into shorts and a light rain mac just in case nothing to heavy. I think people dress up at night smart casual. Hope this helps see you soon Vanessa

lizzy1960
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Hoops' wrote:

'lizzy1960' wrote:

Hi Jackie, I am going to the Ahr Valley on the 17 June, i am going from North Wales. It is my first hoiday with JY , i am really looking forward to meeting people. I have been told it is a great hoiday and the weather is nice for walking in. I am taking walking trouser that you can make into shorts and a light rain mac just in case nothing to heavy. I think people dress up at night smart casual. Hope this helps see you soon Vanessa

Hello Vanessa Thankyou for sending me a message, do you do alot of walking i go rambling think i will take my rambling boots not sure if to take my walking poles, will you wear a dress at night, how much money do you think we will need to take, have you spoken to anyone else that is going same time as us. see you soon counting weeks now Jackie