andy aw
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi ;)

I am new to this

I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who is going to thailand at the end of sept

I would like some info on the holiday

Gabby
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Andy,

Im on the Thailand trip at the end of Sept. Its my 3rd Singles trip and trust me everything will be fine. You meet up in the lounge at the airport and soon find you are friends and lots in common.

As for the nuts and bolts of the trip, apart from whats in the conformation letter thats all we have as yet. Look forward to meeting you in Sept.

andy aw
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Gabby' wrote:

Hi Andy,

Im on the Thailand trip at the end of Sept. Its my 3rd Singles trip and trust me everything will be fine. You meet up in the lounge at the airport and soon find you are friends and lots in common.

As for the nuts and bolts of the trip, apart from whats in the conformation letter thats all we have as yet. Look forward to meeting you in Sept.

HI Gabby

Thanks for reply and glad that you like it so much that this is your 3rd time

really looking forword to the holiday, have you been there before. If not where else have you been, just being nosey!

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did Thailand a couple of years ago, it's a great trip, a bit hectic, with some early starts but really worthwhile doing the extras, and a few days on the beach to relax at the end is a great way to end the trip