Debs1961
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
After 2 weeks viewing all your helpful and inspiring messages, I have taken the plunge and booked the Magic of Kenya with the Coastal Extension for 28th September - I'm both excited and nervous! Any tips are welcome! - Debbie
DebbieLS
(Member)
'Debs1961' wrote:

After 2 weeks viewing all your helpful and inspiring messages, I have taken the plunge and booked the Magic of Kenya with the Coastal Extension for 28th September - I'm both excited and nervous! Any tips are welcome! - Debbie

Hi Debbie,

I am not going to Kenya but I am sure you will have a great time. I have travelled a few times with Just You mainly to USA and have had a great time. I just had to contact you as I am another Debbie and wondered if the 1961 relates to your birth year as it matches mine too!?

Kind regards Debbie

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Debbie

Welcome to this site, you will have a fantastic holiday I did this tour last year at the time you are going and also with the extension, was a holiday that dreams are made from, the animals were just amazing, very good holiday from start to finish. If you need any information just ask.

Cindy

Debs1961
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'DebbieLS' wrote:

'Debs1961' wrote:

Hi Debbie,

I am not going to Kenya but I am sure you will have a great time. I have travelled a few times with Just You mainly to USA and have had a great time. I just had to contact you as I am another Debbie and wondered if the 1961 relates to your birth year as it matches mine too!?

Kind regards Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for your reply and yes it is the year i was born and my birthday is 23rd June - yours can't be the same surely! I've already been to California & Florida so wanted to go somewhere different, maybe USA another time. Regards Debbie

DebbieLS
(Member)
Hi Debbie,

Thank you for your reply and yes it is the year i was born and my birthday is 23rd June - yours can't be the same surely! I've already been to California & Florida so wanted to go somewhere different, maybe USA another time. Regards Debbie

Hi Debbie,

My birth year is 1961 but my birthday 22nd Sept. Must be the big 50 this year!!!Hope its a good one. A great way to commence being 50 is booking such a great trip.

Kind regards Debbie

LyndaS
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Debs1961' wrote:

Hi Debs

I'm also going to Kenya on 28/09 and have read with interest the tips on luggage and currency. Really looking forward to this,Went to Andalucia last year on my first Just You holiday and now coming back for a second go as I had a greaat time and can really recommend them. Hope to see you there, I'm also doing the coastel extension.

Lynda

Mary K
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lynda

I have booked the same holiday as you and Debs , and I am really looking forward to it although a little apprehensive as it is my first singles holiday ...

See you at the airport .!!!!

Mary

Mary K
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lynda

not long now ...I am ,hopefully fairly organised but i expect there will be something I have forgotten to do . all the messages I have received have been very helpful and I am really looking forward to the trip.

Mary K