barb-maxine
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there. I'd love to hear from anyone booked on this holiday especially if you are flying from Glasgow:)
SUSANNAH
(Member)
'barb-maxine' wrote:

Hi there. I'd love to hear from anyone booked on this holiday especially if you are flying from Glasgow:)

:heart:

Hello I'm booked on the same holiday as you, but flying from Gatwick. It's usually much easier for me to fly from Heathrow as i live just down the road, but on this occasion the only available flights were from Gatwick. Getting to the aiport can be expensive!

Yes, but think of Andalucia!

I have just paid my final balance. EEEK!!

theologian
(Member)
'barb-maxine' wrote:

Looks like we'll have to meet up out there. I'm booked on this but am flying from Manchester.

barb-maxine
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SUSANNAH' wrote:

'barb-maxine' wrote:

:heart:

Hello I'm booked on the same holiday as you, but flying from Gatwick. It's usually much easier for me to fly from Heathrow as i live just down the road, but on this occasion the only available flights were from Gatwick. Getting to the aiport can be expensive!

Yes, but think of Andalucia!

I have just paid my final balance. EEEK!!

Sorry didn't reply have not been keeping check lately. Most likely see you out there.