kathy18
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi every1 its the 1st time i've booked 2 go on a single's holiday & must admit to a fair amount of trepidation especially as i've booked America's Golden West 19th sept 2011 & i've never been 2 USA b4! in fact had only been 2 europe until jan this yr when 1 had hols in Dominican Republic with my son, daughter-in-law & her extended family ... hoping that everything works out & i have a holiday of a lifetime ....:P
Katherine-Leicester
(Member)
'kathy18' wrote:

hi every1 its the 1st time i've booked 2 go on a single's holiday & must admit to a fair amount of trepidation especially as i've booked America's Golden West 19th sept 2011 & i've never been 2 USA b4! in fact had only been 2 europe until jan this yr when 1 had hols in Dominican Republic with my son, daughter-in-law & her extended family ... hoping that everything works out & i have a holiday of a lifetime ....:P

Hi Kathy

I went to America for the first time last year and loved every minute of it. The people, the food, everything. Admittedly I did Nashville and Memphis so not quite the same as San Fran/Veas but I expect it will be just as fantastic.

After my first holiday I knew I would be going again and I'm booked for your tour but on 12/09/11 (I think you've emailed about it).

I hope you have a fantastic time Kathy.

Katherine

Harley
  • (Member)
(Member)

Hi,

I am sure we will have a great time. I am also booked on this trip.

Quite a few now writing on the various threads. BigBabs etc

Look forward to meeting you.

Edna

xx

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kathy,

I did this holiday last year, its really good and very hectic, you've made a good choice.

Mick